EoP P2P Sunday: Humiliating Fo not once, not twice, but thrice.

17_

kAvgoXd.png

rno5NhL.png

7da1f40831024e67c689b9ad027b5362.png

After literally annihilating Foe in F2P yesterday, our performance today shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. Even though P2P is their "preferred" server and it's literally the only thing their clan is known for didn't tempt us one single bit, to be honest, this just got us even more hyped and excited for the trip because this time we knew they would actually try and put up a fight instead of just standing there taking it like bitches.

We set out with around 80~ members, later peaking @ 90~ and Foe had around 80~ as well. Ready to kill this clan again and any anti-EoP clan out there.

Foe audio coming out soon btw.. stay tuned.. it's very very juicy!

Shoutouts...

Tederick for falling for the oldest trick in the book. (click here.)

Misfits, Zee Kev: Saying he wants to help Foe in this rivalry vs us. (Good luck.)

eiO5ZGe.png

rno5NhL.png

U0eJZTE.png

Fight #1:

Eruption of Pures Starting: 80~

Final Ownage Elite Starting: 80~

Since us and Foe were only clans with high pull, we didn't really bother with the low tier clans (we only hit them because we were bored). Anyways to the fight. We heard Foe were walking up close to sperm, so we decided to be the bigger (and better) clan and defend @ sperm waiting for them to rush us. After few minutes they finally decided to man up and rush us @ sperm, we quickly got our north side to wrap around literally destroying their kids to the east, where as our south side was dropping piles and tanking for us.

Soon enough our north side put in so much work and with Foe clumping like minions it just made our job easier. After pushing Foe like the dogs they are all over sperm, they had enough and finally threw in the towel, leaving their last 5 members or so left remaining in the wilderness.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 70~

Final Ownage Elite Ending: 0

~ | | ~

Fight #2:

Wouldn't really call this one a fight, but for the sake of it I'll put it here anyways. So pretty much, we got word that Foe were fighting IR at east bandits, we quickly teleported up and caught Foe in a 25~ man clump, we smoked them till the point where they told everyone to teleport out.. very Sad!

~ | | ~

Fight #3:

Eruption of Pures Starting: 70

Final Ownage Elite Starting: 70

We heard Foe were close so we instantly spread out on Corp hill waiting for them to rush us. Soon enough they did and rushed us from the south where our magers on the hill would begin feasting on them. We kept getting them in big ass clumps all over the hill and it didn't take long enough till we had the upper hand throughout the whole fight.

Our south side began working on their kids south of the hill and that's when we got the upper hand. They began getting in big clumps on top of the hill and that's when we got our magers to spread out around the hill and barrage on top of it where we would drop about 15~ or so of them. Towards the end when it came down to a 50v50 matched they teleported out for some reason, leaving us victorious once again.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 50~

~ | | ~

Fight #4:

Eruption of Pures Starting: 78~

Final Ownage Elite Starting: 78~

For the last and most one sided fight of the day was west of Spider Hill. We were both waiting for each other to make the first move, after some time we both rushed each other from different sides, us holding the east and them holding the west.

We both started with 80 each and there were no crashers around, so we expected a clean fight, and clean it was. I honestly can't believe how easy it was to win this fight. As out north side was getting them in huge clumps barraging/chinning them out, our south side was putting in quick work transitioning through them and dropping their members like flies.

After being matched for quite some time, it changed real quick. We started getting aggressive with our specs killing their brown sticky stuff members like dogs. Soon enough the fight was moved to Spider hill where we had around 60~ members left to their 15~. We knew the end was near for them, as we were waiting for them to get returners so we could kill them again, it seemed like nothing was working for them and soon enough their last 5~ members or so died and they called off returning, when they were dead & gone of the map, so we took our ending and walked down and called it a day, after they did. Was very easy.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 70~

Great job to every EoP member out there.

rno5NhL.png

i9ZkbP7.png

GeMGwVr.png

DRQerIg.png

vrZuF7O.png

llNulKW.png

7roIYW3.png

DoZahBX.png

zLiNq9Y.png

ShIK2QQ.png

o0WfEMN.png

WvO6QnV.png

rifE13C.png

iiqcjmL.png

Y11Ovcu.png

yrqsef5.png

AsBI6Al.png

co4LlVx.png

lEBBaZb.png

KZ2Sdsp.png

9OChxBA.png

C8golnx.png

xHYbb2u.png

W1KpW1T.png

xawI4ma.png

OIFTE0g.png

MBPXcrX.png

Z2IFK5n.png

5BO4Mmv.png

YXVotMJ.png

HDshB1L.png

nqwynLW.png

MPSLhhD.png

7v41lZV.png

cb2MEQt.png

5256e66f9f731edde3b185482ca80cee.png

5256e66f9f731edde3b185482ca80cee.png

b2c7ecfe89696178cca2ef8460b0fb09.png

7o2wIwI.png

N9q7162.png

piepUZl.png

qQeoqRE.png

c9af424872f5f951d0b6c28f4b4dea97.png

d6389f21650ec94fe261417ebe4948ea.png

b718c8ceed25deedb2441f6194721aa2.png

955f10f9557ce2bb5355f61b93158506.png

36d56f44a6c8c26d925c00fea911701e.png

EoXiWJz.png

JYy4w8K.png

mPAwLUv.png

7ArBlMM.png

HIuaE7A.png

OQ5VgyJ.png

sx1vfYf.png

fj4PxD4.png

26Hszef.png

q19dnuL.png

59fec2c609.png

rno5NhL.png

3 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

why the need for bitching? oh right..... eop killed both sv  & ub lmfa

btw watch the vid, u can see mains atking eop pures, lil bitch

Bitching? I simply asked a question, I figured someone with a brain would answer. Instead, some emotional child reacts like exactly that, an emotional child.

Last I heard you both we're going to drop mains and fight it out as pures, was wondering who caved in.

Get together and vote on who is grown enough to reply to me next time, thanks babe

2 minutes ago, Colby said:

Bitching? I simply asked a question, I figured someone with a brain would answer. Instead, some emotional child reacts like exactly that, an emotional child.

Last I heard you both we're going to drop mains and fight it out as pures, was wondering who caved in.

Get together and vote on who is grown enough to reply to me next time, thanks babe

lmfao broken

i hardly saw any mains, ofc theres going to be SOME mains present in a 80vs80+ P2P fight, who says they are EOP mains? i saw mains atking eop pures on the vid

Just now, 0ldschooler said:

lmfao broken

i hardly saw any mains, ofc theres going to be SOME mains present in a 80vs80+ P2P fight, who says they are EOP mains? i saw mains atking eop pures on the vid

No ones broken, you affect me 0. eop and foe can rag eachother with mains till someone closes, or worse, turns into cd.  i couldn't care less.

But like i said before, I just wanted to know what happened to the pures vs pures.

18 minutes ago, Colby said:

But like i said before, I just wanted to know what happened to the pures vs pures.

"ofc theres going to be SOME mains present in a 80vs80+ P2P fight"

hard to understand?

yes, you are a broken reject, its why you keep quoting me on EOP vs FO aftermath topic that you dont even have anything to do with