The Cancer [EoM]

lookatwhatidid

8 hours ago, lookatwhatidid said:

the difference between our 2 paragraphs is that mine was actually straight up facts from a jagex cup champion, while yours was straight up crap from a 6-40 clan (eom) lmfao

there is a reason why your clan is afraid to prep foe and lost to ir/misfits/px this month (the rivarly started this month btw, coincience?)

you've been taking L's for over 12 years & your entire rank team is afraid to prep adhi, keep telling me how you're winning the rivalry lmfao

i'm not even talking L's... i mean some fucking fat ass embarrassing L's that not even FI or SV could produce lmfaoooooo

all i read is you doing nothing but talking about the past lol the reason fo losing eom rivalry is cos of this so why don't you try looking forward

the only reason brown sticky stuff clan fo isn't doing it is because your ranks cant afford to pay every member 6m lmao want some money? pm @Jack @debb to spy this weekend and make that gp for your 70 prayer too :^)

70 prayer movement is here lmao gl brown sticky stuff clans see you saturday

3 minutes ago, Deviants said:

all i read is you doing nothing but talking about the past lol the reason fo losing eom rivalry is cos of this so why don't you try looking forward

the only reason brown sticky stuff clan fo isn't doing it is because your ranks cant afford to pay every member 6m lmao want some money? pm @Jack @debb to spy this weekend and make that gp for your 70 prayer too :^)

47b btw

22 minutes ago, Deviants said:

all i read is you rejoining a clan that bullied you out of eom and also dox you lmfao. i'm talking about the present buddy and eom is afraid to prep foe because u guys lost to ir/px/misfits while we're 3-0ing these clans. nice 6-40 prep record vs foe btw. this is exactly why eom is losing the rivalry bruv :P

the only reason superior clan foe isn't doing it is because anytime we adapt to the new meta we end up killing the scene just like what we did when we got 30+ def and eop lost 11 preps in a row vs foe and stopped prepping us l00000l

ur 90 pray btw and still get 1 bang/terrible warrer. there's nothing 'intimidating' about you and 70+ prayer isn't going to save eom m8 lmfao