The Cancer [EoM]

lookatwhatidid

10 hours ago, Bizo said:

yall are the only clans who still care about this game no lie

Why do you keep posting on these forums as if youre leading a successful life now after quitting runescape (doubt you even quit)

You literally have 2k+ total level on this game & were addicted as fuck like a month or two ago LMFAO.. If clans didnt care about runescape then they wouldnt be open you dumb fuck 

17 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

the reason most clans aren't getting more prayer is in your own post. 

i don't feel bad for anyone that gets over 55/59 prayer and can get hit by mains, not to mention you're even less effective lower in the wild

?

52-59 pray pretty sure = 88 combat(with 99hp without it 87 combat) aka maxed ags pure

70-75 prayer = 90 combat (with 99hp without its 89 combat) aka 1-3 combat levels....

lmk how more mains are gonna hit me bro ...!

edit: The reality is if someone hated another person so much they could make ANY account build and camp them on it. I hate how people think just because you're 52-59 pray you'll be camped less than being 70-75 pray like... if big man hated you enough big man would make an account build to camp you. Simple.

edit2: No one is less effective because the only clan who fights below lvl 3 wild is egg fo clan who gets bodied doing so anyways... :D

13 minutes ago, DULL said:

?

52-59 pray pretty sure = 88 combat(with 99hp without it 87 combat) aka maxed ags pure

70-75 prayer = 90 combat (with 99hp without its 89 combat) aka 1-3 combat levels....

lmk how more mains are gonna hit me bro ...!

edit: The reality is if someone hated another person so much they could make ANY account build and camp them on it. I hate how people think just because you're 52-59 pray you'll be camped less than being 70-75 pray like... if big man hated you enough big man would make an account build to camp you. Simple.

edit2: No one is less effective because the only clan who fights below lvl 3 wild is egg fo clan who gets bodied doing so anyways... :D

bruv you do realize you're the only reject in the entire pure community who actually 'hate' anybody on this online medieval fantasy MMO game lmfao

tyler aka @DULL probably the only person i know who actually tryhard the most to accomplish absolutely nothing, while foe is winning this rivalry with their 84-0 jagex cup ring on their ring finger :D

nice 6-40 prep record vs foe btw, jamz era was better m8 :P

1 hour ago, lookatwhatidid said:

u have over 7k+ post count on sharkbrew defending eom and still a new member, not to mention nobody in that garbage clan likes you LOOOOL

New member? U mean veteran lmfao

7k posts over the span of 3 years while you have almost half that in 1 (would have more if u didnt use multiple fake accounts btw), what are you trying to say lmfao?

Daily reminder; 2 more days until i beat your clan in the ground AGAIN & laugh at your justin beiber TS leaks, where ur ranks discuss why they keep losing to EOP.

Quote me again if i triggered u, beta vegan lfma

1 minute ago, lookatwhatidid said:

nice new member rank buddy

7k posts count since February 2016 u joined sharkbrew lo000l

nobody in eop likes u and ur mad hahahaha quote if mad plz

Wwait... is it me or is it you who is responsible for the last 4 pages of this thread quoting EOP members?

Yeah its you, aka beta vegan fuck who literally gets angry over posts about runescape

chill m8 its only a game, you dont have to prove yourself to anyone