The Cancer [FoM]

serious discussion m8s

EgJkDcQ.png

[arguably one of the worst leaderships in fom's history, ranked below @divine and the rest of control/zenith] @Foe encouraging his clan to all get 70+ prayer...what's next 30 defence?

i understand FoM is 0-40 vs EOP in weekends/rivalries but is 70+ prayer really the answer? is fom waiting until majority of their clan get 70+ prayer before they grow the balls to fight eop?

let's talk about it bruvs...

13 minutes ago, Ted said:

Go outside and get some fresh air

I hope you realize you are posting under a fake-alias on a medieval role-playing fantasy browser based game's community forums.

Dw youll get fresh air after eop slumps fo and u get booted for running that clan into the ground

7 hours ago, Ted said:

Go outside and get some fresh air

I hope you realize you are posting under a fake-alias on a medieval role-playing fantasy browser based game's community forums.

nice mains and 70+ prayer enforcing lol gj on removing @holydreams the voice of reason, now your clan's stuck with a whining paki and a crying teddy l000l

14 minutes ago, Kevv said:

You’re posting a retaliation topic from an anonymous account on a medieval simulator fan forum about another guild having higher pixelated prayer levels 

Fuck being u

bark for me doggy l000l welcome back to the brew, did you find that missing chromosome yet hahaha

you're crying on a topic on a medieval simulator fan forum because your medieval simulator guild is absolute brown sticky stuff l000l fuck being u man imagine playing rs 24/7 like you and losing at it all, personally I can see why you always sign out of sharkbrew and hide, it's legit your life l000l what a life

1 hour ago, Law Abiding Citizen said:

bark for me doggy l000l welcome back to the brew, did you find that missing chromosome yet hahaha

you're crying on a topic on a medieval simulator fan forum because your medieval simulator guild is absolute brown sticky stuff l000l fuck being u man imagine playing rs 24/7 like you and losing at it all, personally I can see why you always sign out of sharkbrew and hide, it's legit your life l000l what a life

If I wanted to know your life story I’d ask loser