OVERDOSE FEAT. NBK VS OUTBURST

Its Alan

SORRY 4 the late post but here goes.

Thursday night Overdose and other teams were cooling in 308 peaking at about 10-12 opps each. We realized outburst was the only clan massed with 20+. Our brothers over at NBK approached us and let us know this was a bother to them as well. We quickly met with NBK and put on mutual capes to perfect OB in a quit hit. God damn you wouldn't think the "number 1 xlpc" would get perfected in under 2 mins:unsure:.

Shouts out to NBK for the mutual agreement.

Shouts out to OB for trying to return quick ( refer to end of the video)

22 minutes ago, exzrts said:

Lmfao that was a world 8 troll trip gz dude don't forget what happened at the prep right

I would say anything to defend my clan to,,, "troll trip"

We know what happen at the prep. We took the L and said no problem. Some of you're peeps to learn to accept an L when you loose. The raw unedited footage shows just that. #Overdose

Just now, ALAN OD said:

I would say anything to defend my clan to,,, "troll trip"

We know what happen at the prep. We took the Land said no problem. Some of you're peeps to learn to accept an L when you loose. The raw unedited footage shows just that.

ok we won the prep lmfao i know we beat you.

and yes it was a troll trip after that hit we massed with the same opts as you guys and yall ended fucking pussies but at the end of the day ob #1

5 minutes ago, exzrts said:

ok we won the prep lmfao i know we beat you.

and yes it was a troll trip after that hit we massed with the same opts as you guys and yall ended fucking pussies but at the end of the day ob #1

like i said id say anything to defend my clan to, the only difference between us and ob is we dont sit here and internet beef with kids in front of a screen, bad habit y'all got. We know, they know, everyone knows:huh:. gf.

1 minute ago, ALAN OD said:

like i said id say anything to defend my clan to, the only difference between us and ob is we dont sit here and internet beef with kids in front of a screen, bad habit y'all got. We know, they know everyone knows:huh:. gf.

Dont forget you lost in the prep ; ) , 23-1 baby wuu2