Eruption of Pures Saturday: Absolutely slaughtering Breakable & FO in a 2v1 for two hours

rot rock nigga

7 minutes ago, Break said:

If foe makes a topic they'll be sent to main aswell, don't come with that "if blah blah" brown sticky stuff bro, sick mains

8JEbV7F.png

as long as all sides within the fight get moved to main, i have no issue

all 3 sides that is

1 minute ago, Break said:

If foe makes a topic they'll be sent to main aswell, don't come with that "if blah blah" brown sticky stuff bro, sick mains

8JEbV7F.png

nice dude i see 0 mains attacking pures and isn't that the whole basis of dispute? a few mains massed for our ending screenie from what I can see? yikes bias moderating @slushpuppy

Just now, nICK1 said:

nice dude i see 0 mains attacking pures and isn't that the whole basis of dispute? a few mains massed for our ending screenie from what I can see? yikes bias moderating @slushpuppy

I could go through your entire topic and find instances of your mains hitting pures, but that wouldn't matter because this isn't a dispute. EOP/FOE and whoever else had mains at that cluster are having their topics go straight to MAIN this saturday

Just now, Break said:

I could go through your entire topic and find instances of your mains hitting pures, but that wouldn't matter because this isn't a dispute. EOP/FOE and whoever else had mains at that cluster are having their topics go straight to MAIN this saturday

no they are not l00lllll and you used the screenie i showed that no mains were attacking pures, idc what you can and can't on my clans threads in regards to mains ,the pic you posted had 0 proof of mains attacking pures

shut up dude u suck at this btw pure/middweek btw