[Sharkbrew 2.0] High rank promotion - Phase 1

slushpuppy

In light of the OSRS mobile announcement, we realized that there will be new opportunities for the Pure Community and Sharkbrew, coming from the increased user base and a new players of a completely new generation with far different expectations and motivations. In order to capture this new audience, sharkbrew needed to adapt to the changes around us, so for the past 4 months the sharkbrew rank team has hard at work building up new ideas and systems to tackle this problem. These ideas will create a better and more active environment for Pure community and Sharkbrew.

With these new ideas and systems, we will need a bigger rank team. A bigger rank team means I'll need more senior ranks to coordinate the system, thus, congratulations to the following:

@Andy - You have proven yourself to be extremely loyal and a dedicated hard worker. Your ability to put aside clan and personal differences will see you excel at your latest position as a  Counselor

@Lenin - As one of the few Sharkbrew ranks with relevant hard skills, you definitely climbed the promotion ladder quicker than most and your spontaneity  at solving problems and volunteering solutions makes the Counselor position deserving of you.

I urge everyone to show our latest high ranks their total support and feel free to approach anyone of us if you have issues or questions. Stay tune later this week for the homepage/memberlist fix/and the launch of the Sharkbrew's very own Discord!

@Andy

I have seen you grow these past months. You have tried your best to keep your mind open and to truly benefit this community to the best of your abilities. You will help anyone in this community if they didn't have an ill intent. You have grown this much and you haven't lost your humor. I can truly consider you a friend to this community and to myself.  You're not afraid to educate someone or care for what people think of you. Please never lose your touch and keep going. Don't lose the drive.

@Lenin

You're truly a marvelous person. You're one of the longest standing staff members and even stuck around when people have wronged you. You're not afraid to speak your mind and to stand up for others. You have provided services for multiple clans and also have tried to keep an open mind even when knowing so many people. I don't even want to say anymore since I would be exploding with compliments for the both of of ya.

Both of you have amazing problem solving skills. You both deserve this sooo much! I will continue to root for the both of you and can't wait for exciting things to come up :) . I am truly proud! 

Congratulations B) 

5 hours ago, Kim said:

@Andy

I have seen you grow these past months. You have tried your best to keep your mind open and to truly benefit this community to the best of your abilities. You will help anyone in this community if they didn't have an ill intent. You have grown this much and you haven't lost your humor. I can truly consider you a friend to this community and to myself.  You're not afraid to educate someone or care for what people think of you. Please never lose your touch and keep going. Don't lose the drive.

@Lenin

You're truly a marvelous person. You're one of the longest standing staff members and even stuck around when people have wronged you. You're not afraid to speak your mind and to stand up for others. You have provided services for multiple clans and also have tried to keep an open mind even when knowing so many people. I don't even want to say anymore since I would be exploding with compliments for the both of of ya.

Both of you have amazing problem solving skills. You both deserve this sooo much! I will continue to root for the both of you and can't wait for exciting things to come up :) . I am truly proud! 

Congratulations B) 

ya but wat about me