Clan Banner Illustration

Kidjohnz

Looks beautiful af. You're a true artist my friend.

The only critique I can provide is:

• The characters & theme is too happy. In clanning communities pixel/illustrated banners typically are expected to be aggressive and dominating. Examples. cloud in the bg, instead of a normal house could be in the wilderness etc. just small things add up to its ferocity.

Nevertheless, beautiful work.

3 hours ago, Lenin said:

• The characters & theme is too happy. In clanning communities pixel/illustrated banners typically are expected to be aggressive and dominating. Examples. cloud in the bg, instead of a normal house could be in the wilderness etc. just small things add up to its ferocity.

despite my flames on these forums that's exactly what we're about and what was meant to be portrayed.

Thanks for the work. 

IR is a community that has fun here, likes to be competitive and fight as often as possible but also come together before and after events to hang and chill. At the end of the day we are a bunch of young adults who do this scape thing on the side. To have so many of us come together day in and out is rewarding, we wanted this illustration to depict that. 

If anybody is interested to get work done by this gentleman I highly recommend. Communicating ideas was easy, easy to work with, didn't have to wait too long for replies despite our different time zones.

Really proud of the work we received. Thanks again @Kidjohnz

@Niblet, PM'd you.

@Lenin, thanks for the C&C.
I wanted to draw it to be more barbaric, and in a bar setting but the client wanted it the characters to be more lively and joyful so I went with that instead. Thanks for the kind words. @Evan said it best. aha

@The God, thanks m8.

@Andy, thanks

@`Ryan, @Tom Valor, these sketches start at $100+ depending on how many characters/how complex the background, overall design is.

@Satans, The finished image doesn't have my watermark there. Just wanted to paste that there so people can't steal/use it somehow.

1 hour ago, Jimi said:

hmu

PMs?

3 hours ago, Satans said:

Only critique would be the IR should be the focus and your watermark off to the side

The finished image doesn't have my watermark there. Just wanted to paste that there so people can't steal/use it somehow without permission.

3 hours ago, `Ryan said:

Really, really awesome. How much did you charge?

17 minutes ago, Tom Valor said:

Awesome. Howmuch do you charge for something like this?

these sketches start at $100+ depending on how many characters/how complex the background, overall design is.

6 hours ago, Lenin said:

Thanks for the C&C, appreciate it. I wanted to draw it to be more barbaric, and with a bar setting in mind but the client wanted it the characters to be more lively and joyful so I went with this instead. Thanks for the kind words. @Evan said it best aha.

6 hours ago, Niblet said:

Inbox me 

PM'd you.