Clan Banner Illustration

Kidjohnz

22 hours ago, Lenin said:

Looks beautiful af. You're a true artist my friend.

The only critique I can provide is:

• The characters & theme is too happy. In clanning communities pixel/illustrated banners typically are expected to be aggressive and dominating. Examples. cloud in the bg, instead of a normal house could be in the wilderness etc. just small things add up to its ferocity.

Nevertheless, beautiful work.

if it's representing their members and their type of community then i'd have to disagree

36 minutes ago, Ir0ny said:

if it's representing their members and their type of community then i'd have to disagree

Oh no I dont have a issue with the final work because as @Kidjohnz as probably encountered too I've often had to change my work based on what the person wants even though I would have done it differently. The critique (which is more of a debate area) was just focused on what clanning and pvp based communities demand (normally), which is ferocity and aggression.

2 hours ago, Lenin said:

Oh no I dont have a issue with the final work because as @Kidjohnz as probably encountered too I've often had to change my work based on what the person wants even though I would have done it differently. The critique (which is more of a debate area) was just focused on what clanning and pvp based communities demand (normally), which is ferocity and aggression.

Yeah of course, but I mean I personally think thats why i like the look of it, because its different and not like most of the rs illustrations

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...