Brewbux Ft. Clan Hats, Overlays & Trading

Lenin

9i97GP8.png

Hi there. We are in the process of re-creating the SharkCash with a few new changes. This point system was pretty obsolete in terms of worth before 2.0, but now we want to add some useful functions to it so that you can benefit from the hard activity you put in. This is just a teaser thread onto the one of the changes that will follow after the marketplace is released.

How can you gain Brewbux?

• Posting a topic [1]
  • Posting replies on topics [0.2]
  • Receiving positive reputation [0.2]
  • Receiving negative reputation [-0.2]
  • SOTM award [500]
  • Winning COTM or WCOTM [Your ranks can assign 2000 Bux in total to members in your clan]

What can Brewbux be used for?

A number of things!

• You can represent your clan with clan symbols (hats).
  • Get a topic stickied on the sidebar to generate mass views (lasts one week) for 8k Bux - only includes; a banter, aftermath, clan advertisement or shop advertisement topic.
  • Trade with other players for Brewbux or $.
  • For 20k Bux, you can advertise your clan within your profile sidebar - maximum of 5 for each clan. Quick example; https://i.gyazo.com/1bcbb0d3cafd2f44f3dfb93b9040be05.png
  • For 20k Bux, a clan rank can increase the clan's ambassador limit from 3 to 4 (max).

Remember only Counselor+ can handle Brewbux usage/trading.

Clan Symbol Trading!

Represent your squad with vectors next to your name like the Yellow-hat Tiger for Supremacy. When they return there will be changes on how they are handled.

• If your clan wins COTM or WCOTM, your ranks will have the option to give 1 of your members/ranks on Sharkbrew these symbols each time. The maximum is 10 symbols in total, but you can change who has it (up to your rank structure). If a member leaves your clan and has the symbol though, they own it and can sell it to other members but cannot use it themselves.
  • Members can purchase and sell symbols (each costs 10k Bux to buy but you can sell at your own rate).

A counselor+ is needed to trade clan symbols.

So yeah this is just a teaser, but I hope this is something you'll like to have. The changes aren't 100% but these are the ideas that we came up with so if you want to recommend something feel free to do so.

@Overseer

@Counselor

@Mediator

@UyO5XIc.pngGatekeeper

@Retired

@Ambassador

@84183579e659bc134959ef9d316b48bb.gifKingpin

@Veteran

@Member

Damn so fuck the Gate Keeper?

The gatekeeper is a HUGE role...

They need something they inspect EVERYONE who joins.

That's messed up.

The only rank I care for is the GateKeeper.

I talk to all who joins the team and make sure of there intentions and experience and requirements once achieving that rank.