Zerg Unit Presents [S]laughte[RD] v2.

James

Hn3ku4A.png

Tired of dieing to the best

or teaming like the rest?

Join #zu

www.clan-zu.com

45 Zerglings logged in today to continue the onslaught on Redemption.

Supremacy decided to get involved again trying to take us 2v1.

8b9qdKk.png

Whats wrong Rd :/

OEat0Kw.gif

hbxKrAY.gif

Run down of Supremacy's trip.

Quote of the day!

"(18:29:06) <[RD]Keop30__> dude we help i got alzheimer&#39;s for it
(18:29:11) <[RD]Keop30__> sup just returned with our capes"

You can keep claiming your better than us, end of the day, your teaming with another clan fighting us up 30 opts to try to even compete with us, that pretty much explains it all.

PMkiRYd.gif

2HNWKN7.png

OYi5LSD.png

Started off the day by giving a little pay back to Supremacy for getting involved with our little rivalry with RD.

Got on top of them on top of sperm and started the chase. Just sat it cruse mode in the ol steamroller as we flattened them out getting to ca. They stopped at the entrance, we jumped out with our scims quickly pushing them north into singles. We held south and surprisingly they came back into us, we ran at them again and finished them off.

1nuum0y.png
v1csuy.png
1om13b2.png
1sd5tdh.png
hqd7ht.png
xd9vio.png
1mojj4y.png
1ohpbdb.png
jg2yc8.png
uito2v.png
1b3rl71.png
AqG3SnP.png
Bd0ZQ1l.png
xejZffd.png
8i7tifI.png

2HNWKN7.png

OYi5LSD.png

JYPuHr6.png

Supremacy had all teled up and hopped over. We were sitting sitting at graves looking for our next hit, so we jumped over and ran down to hit supremacy yet again lmfao. With the lines of KEKE we scared them back down south to the inside edge i guess because they dont want to fight above 10 wilderness? Anyway we continued the punishment, waiting for the RD crash. As called by everyone on teamspeak with talk power RD eventually crashed we stayed out of the sandwich thanks to SKO crashing as well, using them as a meatshield. Continued the dominance we pulled to the entrance sniping down at rd with 35 members still alive. RD had zu cleared spams up? Started to chuckle a bit as they ran off and logged. FI and EOP eventually came, so we dipped too.

r08Txa4.png
wU59I7X.png
1dk52v1.png
1vh500d.png
14opbdq.png
knme7g.png
1v2ckuz.png
uym8bm.png
1rekdcq.png
182be90.png
v10zpj.png
1xwyr40.png

UCUyq3u.png

Zu cleared? LMFAO

2HNWKN7.png

OYi5LSD.png

JYPuHr6.png

SUP and RD were going at it east of corp. We hit it, quickly witnessed a cape switch and continued to go ham. Pushing them around all over the hill and in around corp. With scim pushes we witnessed 4-5 kids drop instantly we got some punished spams up and kept going. Not sure what they were doing, we continued fighting them until the remaining 15 or so went into single. With Sup and Rd getting a big regroup they came at us with full force (55 capes on the counter). We lol'd and west west.

diccdk.png
16yqozp.png
1fh6om9.png
1vks6yl.png
1smit40.png
ysv6tc.png
x31rjl.png
von0js.png
1ymqrsn.png
15sscdp.png
5qpi0f.png
grvnpo.png
14qjs7s.png
t79a70.png
1jg7kow.png
hs9le7.png
148w47g.png

2HNWKN7.png

OYi5LSD.png

JYPuHr6.png

With RD, SUP and CP not wanting to fight and EOP and FI going at their rivalry, we got a loc on SUP at edge so we decided to go down to edge to see what propaganda the SUP ranks was feeding their members. Exchanged in a little flame battle and eventually they took the bait and followed us to the bridge. We jumped the bridge and ran to level 10. Turned around to jump all over them again, and watched them run back down lel. With RD on speed dial it quickly became 2v1 again. We pulled a little east and EOP ran through us. We turned around and got some 2v2 spams up off the screen however the sly dogs didn't want a piece of it, running what was left of their clans into single.

uwzCXSf.png

3zhc4i.png
1ryg9fv.png
1w27u04.png
1qt2iz4.png
7sjlo5.png
69ru1p.png
11j823i.png
1eqc5z.png
y503mg.png
ni31q4.png
kx8cnx.png
56grr6.png
18vtqlx.png

2HNWKN7.png

OYi5LSD.png

JYPuHr6.png

We went to graves with supremacy following. They hit us in single, so we ran north into multi, watching them run back and forth watching their in-obedient members dieing before us, all i can imagine is ts/cc looking like.

9THOX4Z.gif

We went south and finished them in singles. With rd on the way we ran into multi and decided to take them on.

Was going pretty good toe to toe with RD despite being low food and pray. Supremacy hit with their full regroup so we went to graves and logged on which was a very dominant trip.

2jerpo.png
13z6udw.png
pbk7na.png
1wyngty.png
ecy3eo.png
dp55t3.png
1n9d480.png
1ndelfs.png
1qjtiji.png
6t3ml3.png
uppayn.png
2vp5gs.png
i705nq.png

2HNWKN7.png

Gj getting cleared like 4 times lol vids will be up soon :P ty for donation of returns

You can keep claiming your better than us, end of the day, your teaming with another clan fighting us up 30 opts to try to even compete with us, that pretty much explains it all.

PMkiRYd.gif

RD have shown how inexperienced their leaders are.

When they were pulling similar to EoP/Fi and more than everyone else, they should have spent that time bullying the rest of the clans while EoP/Fi focused on each other, so that they could solidify their top 3 spot and then build from there once all their new recruits became core members.

Now instead they wasted that time crashing us, allowed Zu and CP to get their pulls back up, and now they are almost certainly going to slump.

morons lmao.

I agree with Jonty, RD's leadership has no idea how to run a clan, or make the best of their pk trips...they could have went about things alot better but instead they always do dumb brown sticky stuff, and now they are paying for it haha. I have a funny feeling theres going to be alot more bullying for RD, but they brought it upon themselves so oh well. I guess clans don't learn from their mistakes.

Gj on your trip ZU.

You decline the offers for preps and you got walked down today :P. Simple as that atm atm atm

you'll be prepping us in the zybez competition where we'll knock you out of it. just wait.

you never even walked us down when it was 70v45 l0l team to compete

teamed on crash, walked u down. simple as that. dont crash and u wont be teamed on lma0. stop complaining and hop back into your kangaroo pouches

why the fuck would sup fight you down 10 lmfao??? u obviously set it up knowing zu would crash, you had fucking cape switch ready lmfao..know your place broccoli