Apex Wildy War vs IR and Misfits

Nixon

2 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

whats so new about it? making no sense at all and u still live 24/7 on sb m8? what about some fresh air fat fuck ? lmfao

U know people live in different time zones LOL dumb 4n fuck it’s literally the same day for me lmfaoooo 

The fact that it makes no sense to you shows how dumb u are

1 hour ago, Runefury said:

U know people live in different time zones LOL dumb 4n fuck it’s literally the same day for me lmfaoooo 

The fact that it makes no sense to you shows how dumb u are

and u are here 24/7 no matter what time i come in lmfa0 dumb 4ner why so triggered°? fuck boy l000000l u make no sense at all in most of ur brown sticky stufft come backs dumb kid rofl

Just now, Gelsey said:

and u are here 24/7 no matter what time i come in lmfa0 dumb 4ner why so triggered°? fuck boy l000000l u make no sense at all in most of ur brown sticky stufft come backs dumb kid rofl

I can tell you are very upset LOLOL it took no effort 

btw u can’t call people 4n when u fuck up simple sentences LOL

3 minutes ago, Runefury said:

Lmao u literally copy everything I say LOL u wanna be me so badly 

Imagine having to reply to me for a week because of how triggered u get lmfao

looks who talking l0l even when i dont reply you back, you tag my name in dif topic so what you talking about, you clearly are obsessed with me fuck boy lmfa0 bark for us or stfu

whose actually triggered here, u cant fool any one lmfao, specially when you spamming apex topic l000000l

3 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

looks who talking l0l even when i dont reply you back, you tag my name in dif topic so what you talking about, you clearly are obsessed with me fuck boy lmfa0 bark for us or stfu

whose actually triggered here, u cant fool any one lmfao, specially when you spamming apex topic l000000l

Ya u tried to avoid and got triggered when I mentioned u LOOOOOOL can I get back 2 back weeks lmfao ez as fuck

27 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

I dont see where have i agreed to anything you are saying, who actually dumb and fat here, living on sb 24/7? Looooool must have a great life 4ner 

Lmao it takes 2 seconds to reply on my phone while u hurt your head for an hour trying to think of a response LOOOOL 

• 2 weeks later...