Bad Timing Saturday Action FT NBK Dogs

byronbanks

BAD TIMING

GslcZKt.gif

Headed out with 35 on ts knowing NBK was going to have couple of invites.

NBK+RP+ZOOM and snipe teams to equal our opts (SAD). Had a couple of hits on them and ob towards the beginning. Nbk decided to bring mains to compete and other snipe team wearing there capes lol.

(Go to 1:40 on the video you can see the assistant of rambo kids and zoom lol)

Just now, byronbanks said:

Crashing when nbk is holding hands with 2 snipe teams and mains lmfao.

You were focusing us while we were fighting ob. We fought 2v1 and still didn't get cleared. If anything, nbk has shown that they are capable of being a top tier clan by 1v1ing anyone rather than crashing every fight.

Just now, Datassd0e said:

You were focusing us while we were fighting ob. We fought 2v1 and still didn't get cleared. If anything, nbk has shown that they are capable of being a top tier clan by 1v1ing anyone rather than crashing every fight.

are you serious lmfao? NBK A trop clear clan can you look who was assisting you if you call that a top tier clan lol. you literally had mains snipe teams and bunch of invites lol. I respect ob more then you guys lmfao.

After watching the video all I see is you clan crashing fights, getting pushed out of the cluster then having to regroup and running away from NBK. Finally in the last clip you completely ignored OB and ran full pace at NBK after they had been fighting and were already low on food.

But congrats on your action, didn't look fun.

30 minutes ago, Mayhem Makers Fanboy said:

After watching the video all I see is you clan crashing fights, getting pushed out of the cluster then having to regroup and running away from NBK. Finally in the last clip you completely ignored OB and ran full pace at NBK after they had been fighting and were already low on food.

But congrats on your action, didn't look fun.

lmfao, we been 3 vs 1 all week , nbk had 3 invites just to get enough ppl to be out today , other wise it would have been 7 nbk out there lmfao 

if you didn't notice we hit OB too first clip in vid 

bottom line we 100% BT yall invite trash from any clan willing to team with you hahahahaha just sad 

9 minutes ago, BT Whip said:

lmfao, we been 3 vs 1 all week , nbk had 3 invites just to get enough ppl to be out today , other wise it would have been 7 nbk out there lmfao 

if you didn't notice we hit OB too first clip in vid 

bottom line we 100% BT yall invite trash from any clan willing to team with you hahahahaha just sad 

I'm not in any of the clans/teams you're talking about so don't include me in whatever brown sticky stuffty justification you're trying to make.

1 hour ago, iMethz said:

2 clans vs 1, 60 vs 30. Good job :) We still carroted you ez. BT 's sh1t lmfaoo

lmao ? 1 clan your crazy thats not 1 clan that 3 clans with 1 cape on hahahah yeah you didnt even have everyone in the same teamspeak lmfao 

nbk is such brown sticky stuff you guys been hiding in singles all week long , an sniping us when you thought you had a chance an still failed i got videos of you guys hitting us an another clan hopping on us , then another clan rushing in an yall still didn't clear us l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l like really how bad you got to be to have help from 2 other clans an still fail haha just sad 

yall hit us alone 1 time an still failed fyi i got videos of us not even fully geared lmao i had 7 pizzas when u tried to hit us an yall still failed