NBK Late night pk trip Ft Bt,Randoms

Destin

23 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

We closed Ascent so stfu and ye I banned his ass from our TS and what you gonna about it? Banning me from Outlaws is that what you going to do?

^ this is what im talking about your flaming your own clan for a brown sticky stuff xlpc lmfao, noones talking about you asking us to go on your trip, we were cool with every xlpc until you want to nut the fuck up for no reason, we helped you find leaks and bryan was calling for your clan yesterday to HELP not cause he was asked you fucking dipbrown sticky stuff. Now continue your beef with nbk, before you start some more brown sticky stuff up your weak ass ranks cant handle.

9 minutes ago, Outlaws Nigga said:

^ this is what im talking about your flaming your own clan for a brown sticky stuff xlpc lmfao, noones talking about you asking us to go on your trip, we were cool with every xlpc until you want to nut the fuck up for no reason, we helped you find leaks and bryan was calling for your clan yesterday to HELP not cause he was asked you fucking dipbrown sticky stuff. Now continue your beef with nbk, before you start some more brown sticky stuff up your weak ass ranks cant handle.

Na man, I ain't starting any brown sticky stuff it's your fucked up council

7 hours ago, Outlaws Nigga said:

i just seen this lmaoo start another beef that my weak ranks cant defend are you fucking mental ? we broke ya bitch clan ascent nigga now you moved to lpc thinking you something losing pkri to sf you dumb fuck l000000l and stop bryan was muted whole trip you broccoli i want beef come down to xlpc or use ya lpc accounts and camp us on weekends cause you gonna see us at your trips goodluck quote me back too nigga we could defend any beef ask ya last clan we buried "ascent" how it went with ya weak ass leader brad