NBK Late night pk trip Ft Bt,Randoms

Destin

7 hours ago, `Bryan` said:

goodjob. proud of you. @PICwarior381

so you banned pic off outlaws ts cause he banned you off bt ts? & you went back to your leaders telling them you was leading knowing dam well you wasnt even there shhhhhh ascent v2 dont make @PICwarior381  kill ascent again l0000000000000000

2 hours ago, bt black son said:

i just seen this lmaoo start another beef that my weak ranks cant defend are you fucking mental ? we broke ya bitch clan ascent nigga now you moved to lpc thinking you something losing pkri to sf you dumb fuck l000000l and stop bryan was muted whole trip you broccoli i want beef come down to xlpc or use ya lpc accounts and camp us on weekends cause you gonna see us at your trips goodluck quote me back too nigga we could defend any beef ask ya last clan we buried "ascent" how it went with ya weak ass leader brad 

Dude I'm your dad you should ask me to go out on weekends from now on. I made you and your brown sticky stuff clan son, Ascent was the only reason why the xlpc scene was relevant, you would still be in world 308 having a snipe team if it wasn't for me. Don't bring up your dad's name unless you want to tell me thanks for making you and your brown sticky stuff clan.

From now on when you say Brad start calling me daddy.

so you banned pic off outlaws ts cause he banned you off bt ts? & you went back to your leaders telling them you was leading knowing dam well you wasnt even there shhhhhh ascent v2 dont make @PICwarior381  kill ascent again l0000000000000000

Damn aren't you leader or byron? Who pays attention? We tried going to your trip to help out since your team sucks dick doesnt know how to lead inners so byron lets brian take over to call, while your ranks sit their and learn lmfao your a fucking broccoli.. We let pic recruit for bt on our lpc trips but as soon as brian goes he gets banned, tbh we had dropped this before your bald headed broccolied ass came in again not knowing brown sticky stuff, so goodluck now

i just seen this lmaoo start another beef that my weak ranks cant defend are you fucking mental ? we broke ya bitch clan ascent nigga now you moved to lpc thinking you something losing pkri to sf you dumb fuck l000000l and stop bryan was muted whole trip you broccoli i want beef come down to xlpc or use ya lpc accounts and camp us on weekends cause you gonna see us at your trips goodluck quote me back too nigga we could defend any beef ask ya last clan we buried "ascent" how it went with ya weak ass leader brad 

bruh u lost the rivalry to Ascent lmao only clan coming close to closing us was Ir tbh - keep living in your dillusional world, mkae sure you ask daddy byrons permission before you get on the brew. 

6 hours ago, Brad said:

Dude I'm your dad you should ask me to go out on weekends from now on. I made you and your brown sticky stuff clan son, Ascent was the only reason why the xlpc scene was relevant, you would still be in world 308 having a snipe team if it wasn't for me. Don't bring up your dad's name unless you want to tell me thanks for making you and your brown sticky stuff clan.

stay delusional love how you never denied the fact that i closed your clan should reopen again with your unstable ranks so i could break you again 

6 hours ago, Outlaws Nigga said:

Damn aren't you leader or byron? Who pays attention? We tried going to your trip to help out since your team sucks dick doesnt know how to lead inners so byron lets brian take over to call, while your ranks sit their and learn lmfao your a fucking broccoli.. We let pic recruit for bt on our lpc trips but as soon as brian goes he gets banned, tbh we had dropped this before your bald headed broccolied ass came in again not knowing brown sticky stuff, so goodluck now

you wont do brown sticky stuff pussy you losing pkri to sf l00000l a clan we perfected on numerous  occasions come at me pussy  

6 hours ago, P R O D said:

bruh u lost the rivalry to Ascent lmao only clan coming close to closing us was Ir tbh - keep living in your dillusional world, mkae sure you ask daddy byrons permission before you get on the brew. 

last but not least this broccoli quoting me you have to be the most delusional rank in ascent your leader brad even know i perfected him while byron was in there leaking the brown sticky stuff ranks you claim we have was killing your clan we broke you once too bad ya unstable leadership couldnt stay together long enough to get fucked all winter oh welp maybe next year 

4 hours ago, bt black son said:

last but not least this broccoli quoting me you have to be the most delusional rank in ascent your leader brad even know i perfected him while byron was in there leaking the brown sticky stuff ranks you claim we have was killing your clan we broke you once too bad ya unstable leadership couldnt stay together long enough to get fucked all winter oh welp maybe next year 

Dude you're so mad trying to get your point across ; it's a game bro and your clans terrible at it ; quote me if mad tho btw get some creativity instead of copying unbreakable clans gfx and teamcape dumb dogs you're a disgrace to 48 cape 

4 hours ago, bt black son said:

you wont do brown sticky stuff pussy you losing pkri to sf l00000l a clan we perfected on numerous  occasions come at me pussy  

Your clan never came to the scene, when your ready to move up to the big boy scene then quote me, you didnt have any impact in Ascents closure, your ranks dont know how to do preps, your a masser clan that gave us a fun time fighting and winning down 10-15 opts. 

Quote me 1 more time we'll camp your brown sticky stuffty clan

1 minute ago, Outlaws Nigga said:

Your clan never came to the scene, when your ready to move up to the big boy scene then quote me, you didnt have any impact in Ascents closure, your ranks dont know how to do preps, your a masser clan that gave us a fun time fighting and winning down 10-15 opts. 

My ninja Yooo remember this 

"What's a prep" -Bt Byron 

Forever scared to take on mighty Ascent clan in cwars 

12 hours ago, Brad said:

You ain't brown sticky stuff pussy, go DDoS and hack your members

We bullied you from your own scene you fucking reject now stfu and stay quiet rat

12 hours ago, Outlaws Nigga said:

I like you Jay, you are a cool guy, I didn't mean to upset the clan by recruiting that lvl 40 on the trip if I upset you guys well I apologise then but right now you guys are acting broccolied

You can say wtf you want about our ranks but we haven' t reopened a million times and closed a million times aswell

Ascent never looked the same after we closed it

12 hours ago, P R O D said:

We closed your bitch ass clan, denying the truth doesn't change the fact that we closed your brown sticky stuff clan

@PICwarrior381

We didn't get mad about you recruiting on our trip we did not give 2 brown sticky stuffs about xlpc, where your side fucked up was that we allowed you to recruit for xlpc but as soon as bryan did for our clan you immiedatly banned him. Then started talking brown sticky stuff to us, and then continued ranting about Ascent like if thats our whole pride and glory, most of us all had pasts already and took Ascent as a fun community for most who wanted take a break from the real scene. Only once we thought about taking it serious but we didn't go through with it thats when we were 4-0 in preps and undisputed in the wilderness. Stop bringing up Ascent like if thats our only history of prevailing lmfao

35 minutes ago, Outlaws Nigga said:

@PICwarrior381

We didn't get mad about you recruiting on our trip we did not give 2 brown sticky stuffs about xlpc, where your side fucked up was that we allowed you to recruit for xlpc but as soon as bryan did for our clan you immiedatly banned him. Then started talking brown sticky stuff to us, and then continued ranting about Ascent like if thats our whole pride and glory, most of us all had pasts already and took Ascent as a fun community for most who wanted take a break from the real scene. Only once we thought about taking it serious but we didn't go through with it thats when we were 4-0 in preps and undisputed in the wilderness. Stop bringing up Ascent like if thats our only history of prevailing lmfao

Tbh pic just leave BT those fucking tomatos wont go anywhere, put your work here where it counts

@Outlaws Nigga

That's where you are highly mistaken I haven't tried to recruit any Outlaws guys, I just tried to recruit a random lvl 40 that were at the shantay pass and don't tell me he was with you cause he wasn't in the cc or something and Bryan wanted to recruit BT members and ye of course I will talk brown sticky stuff cause your fucked up council wanted to man up, he wants to talk brown sticky stuff but guess what talk brown sticky stuff get hit simple as that

and I ain't just talking brown sticky stuff about Ascent I'm just stating the facts

But ye good luck with your LPC I'm done with this it was fun pking with you guys and take care of my boy Fazing please :)

1 hour ago, PICwarior381 said:

We closed your bitch ass clan, denying the truth doesn't change the fact that we closed your brown sticky stuff clan

That's the Only thing you guys have "we closed you" lol you're a slave fam in a scene no one takes seriously but y'all ; the funny part is we closed as #1 in peeps and wilderness , you guys got slumped by POP quit quoting back mutt 

4 hours ago, Outlaws Nigga said:

you wont do brown sticky stuff pussy i already declared crash war on you bitch do me something pussy ill break  your officials you mad your clan closed to @PICwarior381 l0000000000000l goodluck whenever you have pkri you bum