NBK Late night pk trip Ft Bt,Randoms

Destin

4 hours ago, P R O D said:

My ninja Yooo remember this 

"What's a prep" -Bt Byron 

Forever scared to take on mighty Ascent clan in cwars 

when byron came on ascent ts you broccoli you thought  he was kevin lolol your bitch officials even said yo you guys closed us omg l00l brad use to cry on sundays on ts raging losing to the mighty bad timing pussy reopen you member rank in ascent i will break you again pussy quote me if you want smoke 

12 minutes ago, bt black son said:

when byron came on ascent ts you broccoli you thought  he was kevin lolol your bitch officials even said yo you guys closed us omg l00l brad use to cry on sundays on ts raging losing to the mighty bad timing pussy reopen you member rank in ascent i will break you again pussy quote me if you want smoke 

You can try you dog . and yah the Levin thing was a joke you broccoli; either way your clans brown sticky stuff and your bumping nbk's topic meanwhile I'm chilling on my maxed pure in a scene that's actually fun , enjoy being a bottom tier punching bag for ob and nbk ; I dare bt to smoke my clan I actually encorouage you to try 

1 hour ago, P R O D said:

You can try you dog . and yah the Levin thing was a joke you broccoli; either way your clans brown sticky stuff and your bumping nbk's topic meanwhile I'm chilling on my maxed pure in a scene that's actually fun , enjoy being a bottom tier punching bag for ob and nbk ; I dare bt to smoke my clan I actually encorouage you to try 

in a scene you have yet to get a win in l000000000l you fucking slave goodluck whenever you have a trip btw pussy 

44 minutes ago, bt black son said:

in a scene you have yet to get a win in l000000000l you fucking slave goodluck whenever you have a trip btw pussy 

We have plenty of wins already and glorious trips with majority of new guys on board, with a 60-75 cb average still training, going against maxed pures that have played this game for awhile. let me know when your rank team is ready to move up and stop being bitches hiding behind massers. Come play with the big dogs, & stop running to a scene with no value, you a lil bundle of twigs bitch

lmfao yall are trash bro , we still brown sticky stuff talking bruh , fucking spanking lol dumass mofo, brought this mofo on my ts talked all this brown sticky stuff about calling blah blah i put this mofo on the spot he choked like a bitch , yall ths brown sticky stufftyest mofo around bro lol , yall need help from every clan in the scene to even pk or hit us sit the fuck down