Misfits loves our Roast Chicken

Jordon

36 minutes ago, Kanicus said:

Holy foreignness, it’s not up for debate. The fights (if you can call them that) were around 7pm GMT... FACT. Your clan got bodied x2, hence why nobody else in your clan has anything to say about it. 

You lost, like always, move on. 

ye @Gelsey is legit the most cauliflower person on sb i think. I mean all the proof has been shown repeatedly yet she or he's still brainwashed to believe his or her clan is actually good... keep spamming ur cc for advertisement since ur dead and callin kop run for help px :/

1 hour ago, Kanicus said:

Holy foreignness, it’s not up for debate. The fights (if you can call them that) were around 7pm GMT... FACT. Your clan got bodied x2, hence why nobody else in your clan has anything to say about it. 

You lost, like always, move on. 

man u got me wrong, px never loses 

every single clan closes where you join in lmfa0 and u loosing rivalry btw to us coz u suck l000000000000000l 

55 minutes ago, OopsNolimits said:

ye @Gelsey is legit the most cauliflower person on sb i think. I mean all the proof has been shown repeatedly yet she or he's still brainwashed to believe his or her clan is actually good... keep spamming ur cc for advertisement since ur dead and callin kop run for help px :/

what proof u have l0l? killing 1 px member? same with px mains? l0l no names and nothing just some random main kills and ur 5 man spams x D 

keep avoiding us on Sundays retards and preps

3-0 btw

Just now, Gelsey said:

what proof u have l0l? killing 1 px member? same with px mains? l0l no names and nothing just some random main kills and ur 5 man spams x D 

keep avoiding us on Sundays retards and preps

3-0 btw

Nobody in ur clan is even trying anymore u can give up its ok, besides, You should be spamming ur cc somewhere to get some members back.

1 minute ago, OopsNolimits said:

Nobody in ur clan is even trying anymore u can give up its ok, besides, You should be spamming ur cc somewhere to get some members back.

I’ve heard the majority of their memberbase has already started to prioritise and focus xlpcs, not looking good for Peenix. 

1 minute ago, OopsNolimits said:

we koed 8 of you retaards today in wildy, cleared them out and they never came back with same ops l0l u suck as fuck holy shiit

Just now, Kanicus said:

Destiny > Peenix 

keep bumping your clans loss topics btw, ez bait, ez game. 

every single clan > mf 

in wildy, cwa, like every where lmfao 

wouldnt even rank u in any top as you have 50sss cmb for weekend trips lmfa0000000000

4 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

we koed 8 of you retaards today in wildy, cleared them out and they never came back with same ops l0l u suck as fuck holy shiit

You must be thinking of earlier when we cleared u even opts, so u massed up 2:1 opts on us then tried to hit us... so being the genius misfits we are we teled out and got a few homies to join us, forcing u to end your trip fearing the same thing happening again...

Just now, OopsNolimits said:

You must be thinking of earlier when we cleared u even opts, so u massed up 2:1 opts of us then tried to hit us... so being the genius misfits we are we teled out and got a few homies to join us, forcing u to end your trip fearing the same thing happening again...

we went out with 8 ppls and fucked you like lil childs, you didnt even teled out, none did lmfao, yall just got clapped 

4 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

every single clan > mf 

in wildy, cwa, like every where lmfao 

wouldnt even rank u in any top as you have 50sss cmb for weekend trips lmfa0000000000

I usually just let our wall of awards and constant aftermath’s do the talking but gz on dying to lvl 50s I suppose? :L 

Lol this guys called Gelsey btw

7 minutes ago, Kanicus said:

I usually just let our wall of awards and constant aftermath’s do the talking but gz on dying to lvl 50s I suppose? :L 

Lol this guys called Gelsey 

its my bff name and its original lmfao, but i forgot that u dont have any friends, not gonna talk even bout any girls, u ugly virgin l0l

u keep avoiding us and u got clapped in our topic, didnt see any hit on us from ur topic? 

ur name is g4y af ngl 

6 minutes ago, OopsNolimits said:

You must be thinking of earlier when we cleared u even opts, so u massed up 2:1 opts on us then tried to hit us... so being the genius misfits we are we teled out and got a few homies to join us, forcing u to end your trip fearing the same thing happening again...

Hmmmm u never returned after we cleared you, we kept pking until we had supremacy prep Lmfao.