Misfits loves our Roast Chicken

Jordon

Just now, Estranger said:

Hiding ? 

We kept pking in same location which was 23/26 hill and Venatis , where you got clapped , nice propaganda.

You don't have to try man, your clan teams with the rag cc, spams cc for advert in various locations due to being dead af and is very easy to clear for misfits.

When I say we hunted you for a long time, it's definitely not propaganda, your good at hiding. Lol.

Just now, OopsNolimits said:

You don't have to try man, your clan teams with the rag cc, spams cc for advert in various locations due to being dead af and is very easy to clear for misfits.

When I say we hunted you for a long time, it's definitely not propaganda, your good at hiding. Lol.

we had 55 - 58 ppls on Sunday trip and all 80ss lmfao how do u say we are dead if you dropping opts every weekend and we claiming them? u keep avoiding us and loosing rivalry coz u and ur clan are irrelevant as fuck lmfa0 keep recruit 50ss maybe in future u will hit 40 ops as well and can face us in clean fight in couple years

If you mean having a scheduled prep is hiding from you then yea were hiding from you bozo.

1 minute ago, OopsNolimits said:

After you just claimed you stayed pking for a while until the prep... naw bro, u ended before u had to mass for your prep avoiding getting cleared lol. It's ok dude, PX just isn't good.

3-0 btw and never seen u anymore in prep l0l talking bout "isnt" good btw zee loc?

After you just claimed you stayed pking for a while until the prep... naw bro, u ended before u had to mass for your prep avoiding getting cleared lol. It's ok dude, PX just isn't good.

We did continue and later on went "HIDING TO CLW" 

Look at my POV about it if you like, every fight is in the same order as clips were saved.

6 minutes ago, Estranger said:

We did continue and later on went "HIDING TO CLW" 

Look at my POV about it if you like, every fight is in the same order as clips were saved.

ez smoke, looks like none teled and got smited + clapped as i said before l000l

"12 month of brown sticky stuff" couldnt agree more

2 minutes ago, OopsNolimits said:

@Estranger

so u got a solid clip of 10v5 and then another 20-30 seconds of footage after that verifying what i said before... you ended after we got a couple homies to even up opts. lol, nice dude.

same like u have 25 members vs our 10 and making topic on sb that we got smoked l0l? 

so stfu and 3-0 btw was easiest prep of my life

1 minute ago, OopsNolimits said:

@Estranger

so u got a solid clip of 10v5 and then another 20-30 seconds of footage after that verifying what i said before... you ended after we got a couple homies to even up opts. lol, nice dude.

If u would look the minimap nicely then its 8 v 8 ur poor members tellyd and got clapped so fast  and left u who were tbed l0l.

3 minutes ago, OopsNolimits said:

@Estranger

the vids longer btw than any of your weekend pov tbf, awkward and even got more action in it

1 minute ago, Gelsey said:

the vids longer btw than any of your weekend pov tbf, awkward and even got more action in it

You must be misinformed by your leader who is apparently pretty good at brainwashing lol. Just go check the wilderness & clan wars section over at misfits-rs.com to check us out for yourself. Btw, coming from a member of a clan who resorts to tactics like these... You really shouldn't be saying anything. https://i.imgur.com/ekOiW4X.png

a61a6f0540342f9e79216d64d9250bc5.png

3 minutes ago, OopsNolimits said:

You must be misinformed by your leader who is apparently pretty good at brainwashing lol. Just go check the wilderness & clan wars section over at misfits-rs.com to check us out for yourself. Btw, coming from a member of a clan who resorts to tactics like these... You really shouldn't be saying anything. https://i.imgur.com/ekOiW4X.png

a61a6f0540342f9e79216d64d9250bc5.png

thats a poor banter once again , can see that you have nothing valid to say l0l

ye only prep u have vs aao and was tight, no wonder you avoid us in every where and do pkri only when have + 10 ops as minimum, i asked btw zee loc?