Phoepremacy

`Colossal

Login Error vs Vetion. Who won?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Login Error vs Vetion. Who won?

• Vetion
    • Login Error

9 minutes ago, Runefury said:

Imagine naming your RuneScape persona after a girl ur obsessed with LOL. Btw not American and I’m  more jacked than u irl try again

ironic comming from u who has a pic of a half naked girl as a sig on rs forums, dumbass virgo

10 hours ago, Runefury said:

Imagine naming your RuneScape persona after a girl ur obsessed with LOL. Btw not American and I’m  more jacked than u irl try again

man i would 1 bank you irl lmfao without even sweating or trying and not so obsessed like you are with me fatty l00000l

16 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

man i would 1 bank you irl lmfao without even sweating or trying and not so obsessed like you are with me fatty l00000l

“1 bank” LOOOOOOOL Doubt it scrawny freak. Btw I’m telling gelsey that ur going around telling ppl on the internet u banged her while parading her irl name as ur persona LOOOOOL School shooter type brown sticky stuff

3 hours ago, Runefury said:

“1 bank” LOOOOOOOL Doubt it scrawny freak. Btw I’m telling gelsey that ur going around telling ppl on the internet u banged her while parading her irl name as ur persona LOOOOOL School shooter type brown sticky stuff

"Bang" why do you even pipe up virgin? im not on here or barely im on rs lmfao, u cant get any girl on websites l0l virgin confirmed, and fuck is ur ugy ass name with that awkward sign, 5 years old kid could make better one -_-

57 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

"Bang" why do you even pipe up virgin? im not on here or barely im on rs lmfao, u cant get any girl on websites l0l virgin confirmed, and fuck is ur ugy ass name with that awkward sign, 5 years old kid could make better one -_-

Stay mad that gelsey friend zoned u LOOOOOL awkward af. Do u have a shrine with a bunch of her pictures?? Sick fuck l0l

Just now, Runefury said:

Lmao the fact that u think that’s any sort of accomplishment is hilarious

id getting a clan from 70 pulls to closure is something ur brown sticky stuffty clan would never be able to do with with ur 50s from sand crabs