Phoepremacy

`Colossal

Login Error vs Vetion. Who won?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Login Error vs Vetion. Who won?

• Vetion
    • Login Error

1 hour ago, Runefury said:

Stay mad that gelsey friend zoned u LOOOOOL awkward af. Do u have a shrine with a bunch of her pictures?? Sick fuck l0l

i actually have a gf for long time 4ner, so your opinion are irrelevant same as your dead clan, stop embarrassing yourself virgin l000000000000l fat american boy :D prob only pus u ever seen is in magazines or internet hahahah

1 hour ago, hotkeying said:

MF actually give good fights. You losers hug single the second you're down a few opts. MF>PX you're losing the rivalry.

Mf keep avoiding every Sunday trip to fight us and i mean EVERY and they got 1 banged every time they meet us, how they winning anything?, btw they shouldn't call your irrelevant clan help on us every weekend if they been winning a rivalry l00000000l, i swear to god you kid have autism irl or some brain dmg / problems, how actually dumb and cauliflower any one could be like you 

Lmao imagine hiding from lvl 50 sand crab recruits every weekend l0l 

nobody are fucking hiding from you l0l use some brains, if have any, naming him self a rune fury l0000000l whatta g4y ass name is that, i told that u r fat af, sit down pls 24/7 sb liver 

19 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

i actually have a gf for long time 4ner, so your opinion are irrelevant same as your dead clan, stop embarrassing yourself virgin l000000000000l fat american boy :D prob only pus u ever seen is in magazines or internet hahahah

Imagine being so insecure u have to tell every1 on a runescape clanning forum that u have a gf. Was ez.

btw what does ur gf think of u being obsessed with a girl named gelsey LOLOLOL

10 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

nobody are fucking hiding from you l0l use some brains, if have any, naming him self a rune fury l0000000l whatta g4y ass name is that, i told that u r fat af, sit down pls 24/7 sb liver 

Imagine calling me fat and saying I have no life when you literally reply to everything I say LOL

week 2 btw

Just now, Runefury said:

Imagine being so insecure u have to tell every1 on a runescape clanning forum that u have a gf. Was ez.

btw what does ur gf think of u being obsessed with a girl named gelsey LOLOLOL

just having original name @  game which arent sniped or took already as 99% of names any way, looks you jelly 2 much? who the fuck call him self a rune fury l000000000l irrelevant fuck]

man u more obsessed with me than child with candies 

poor fuck lmfao

2 minutes ago, Runefury said:

Imagine calling me fat and saying I have no life when you literally reply to everything I say LOL

week 2 btw

not everything, you just getting boring as fuck and you have nothing to say, so for all thoose "2 weeks" all you been saying is same old brown sticky stuff over and over, you are just annoying as fuck, i bet you dont have even rank in your sand crab recruitment clan l0l not higher than fa or member and ye u are fat coz u literally tag me and reply on everything that i say virgin :D

7 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

just having original name @  game which arent sniped or took already as 99% of names any way, looks you jelly 2 much? who the fuck call him self a rune fury l000000000l irrelevant fuck]

man u more obsessed with me than child with candies 

poor fuck lmfao

Yup seems like ur confirmed obsessed with a girl u claim to have slept with LOL light the shrine weirdo

???????? Ur doing the 4n thing again with the child with candles analogy

7 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

not everything, you just getting boring as fuck and you have nothing to say, so for all thoose "2 weeks" all you been saying is same old brown sticky stuff over and over, you are just annoying as fuck, i bet you dont have even rank in your sand crab recruitment clan l0l not higher than fa or member and ye u are fat coz u literally tag me and reply on everything that i say virgin :D

LOOOL sick paragraph. All I can tell is that you are very upset 

6 hours ago, Runefury said:

LOOOL sick paragraph. All I can tell is that you are very upset 

u wrong again as always, how can any one been upset over game or some brown sticky stuff lmfao, you are boring as fuck kid tbh

u been crying over 2 weeks lmfao coz of my "rs" name, who actually so obsessed here virgin? :D 

runefury l0000000000l 

37 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

u wrong again as always, how can any one been upset over game or some brown sticky stuff lmfao, you are boring as fuck kid tbh

u been crying over 2 weeks lmfao coz of my "rs" name, who actually so obsessed here virgin? :D 

runefury l0000000000l 

Keep lying to ur self freak. You’ve been raging for 2 weeks cus u can’t control ur emotions LOL

Gelsey is probably going to block u after finding out ur telling the pure community u “banged her many times” LMFAOOOOOOO 

8 hours ago, Runefury said:

Keep lying to ur self freak. You’ve been raging for 2 weeks cus u can’t control ur emotions LOL

Gelsey is probably going to block u after finding out ur telling the pure community u “banged her many times” LMFAOOOOOOO 

Why she would block me if true lmfao and she know about this, community here is cancer af same like you tbh, how pathetic loser you actually are l000000l, u been crying like bby for 2 weeks coz u are shiit and ur clan is dead af kid, wuu2 

reply if mad runefury  l00000000ll

15 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

Why she would block me if true lmfao and she know about this, community here is cancer af same like you tbh, how pathetic loser you actually are l000000l, u been crying like bby for 2 weeks coz u are shiit and ur clan is dead af kid, wuu2 

reply if mad runefury  l00000000ll

l0l0l wahhh wahhh Keep trying to convince urself that you’re not an awkward reject bahahaha no1 else is buying it 

u tell me to reply if mad but you’ve been mad for 2 weeks and replying to me like a slave LOLOL

4 hours ago, Runefury said:

l0l0l wahhh wahhh Keep trying to convince urself that you’re not an awkward reject bahahaha no1 else is buying it 

u tell me to reply if mad but you’ve been mad for 2 weeks and replying to me like a slave LOLOL

im not mad neither reject or slave, your opinion in everything you say is irrelevant as IR, its okay to be jealous if you still virgin irl tho, prob cant go and talk with one single girl irl without getting rejected, why keep embarrassing yourself for every brown sticky stuff come back, fat looser l000000000000l stay mad hahahha 

17 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

im not mad neither reject or slave, your opinion in everything you say is irrelevant as IR, its okay to be jealous if you still virgin irl tho, prob cant go and talk with one single girl irl without getting rejected, why keep embarrassing yourself for every brown sticky stuff come back, fat looser l000000000000l stay mad hahahha 

“You’re not mad” as u write this huge paragraph of emotions LOOOOL

6 hours ago, Runefury said:

Lmfao? Only an insecure virgin would talk about it 24/7 LOL

tell the truth bro 

for me more looks like you are one insecure fuck, crying over my dope name 2 weeks straight lmfao, nice slaving for dead clan btw

nice 5:0 prep vs fi l000000000000000000000000000000000l no comment

9 hours ago, Gelsey said:

for me more looks like you are one insecure fuck, crying over my dope name 2 weeks straight lmfao, nice slaving for dead clan btw

nice 5:0 prep vs fi l000000000000000000000000000000000l no comment

Imagine being proud of sniping a name in 2k17 LOOOL 

keep pretending ur not a creepy freak that names himself after the girl that friend zoned him.

Imagine being proud of sniping a name in 2k17 LOOOL 

keep pretending ur not a creepy freak that names himself after the girl that friend zoned him.

Never been friend zoned by any one tbh, you try too hard 2 insult me l000000000l and yet you just make yourself look foolish as fuck, why you so obsessed with that and my rsn lmfa0, how did i snipe it, tell me, tried once and it was allowed? l000l ur opinion here are so irrelevant hahaha 5:0 jeeezus christ, sit down sand crab kids.

creepy looser, srsly i bet even mf IRhianna kid ilr looks better than you L000000OL

1 hour ago, Gelsey said:

Never been friend zoned by any one tbh, you try too hard 2 insult me l000000000l and yet you just make yourself look foolish as fuck, why you so obsessed with that and my rsn lmfa0, how did i snipe it, tell me, tried once and it was allowed? l000l ur opinion here are so irrelevant hahaha 5:0 jeeezus christ, sit down sand crab kids.

creepy looser, srsly i bet even mf IRhianna kid ilr looks better than you L000000OL

Ur so insecure lmao nice emotional paragraph.

Imagine getting reeled for 2 weeks cus of one guy on the internet LOL

34 minutes ago, Runefury said:

Ur so insecure lmao nice emotional paragraph.

Imagine getting reeled for 2 weeks cus of one guy on the internet LOL

not rlly, "one guy" imagine crying over 2 weeks coz of my dope rsn, stay mad kid lmfao

insecure fat virgin fuck l0l