[P2P PREP ] Fatality vs Intense Redemption 5-0

James

Just now, Olm said:

ur preps are big minis & ur pull has been below 30 since ur rage members left for px.

lmao who are u even? You claim ur not ir but every1 time i talk about ir u go defence mode???

and also, ive legit only seen ir pull over 30 in a prep once dawg

1 minute ago, Mustafa said:

lmao who are u even? You claim ur not ir but every1 time i talk about ir u go defence mode???

and also, ive legit only seen ir pull over 30 in a prep once dawg

we're not talking about me nor IR.(& u haven't said anything to make me act defensive) We're talking about your clan which you claim is not slumping.

On your last point; once again, YOUR pulls for preps; are definitely nowhere near 30

40 minutes ago, Olm said:

we're not talking about me nor IR.(& u haven't said anything to make me act defensive) We're talking about your clan which you claim is not slumping.

On your last point; once again, YOUR pulls for preps; are definitely nowhere near 30

pulled 30 last prep but okay lmao

2 hours ago, Eop Whore said:

Hey bro they atleast fight us in p2p and can pull over 25 on a 30 minute notice unlike your clan. Pretty sure you don't even pull that to weekends anymore despite having misfits with you on saturdays too lmao!

Gf @hotkeying @.Zo Unlike the score says it was actually very close most rounds hope to keep doing these!

Your piping up since you paid a team to close into you. Don't forget, other week you only massed up 8 for a prep against us and you had to cancel.

Your last 2 weekends have been decent pulls, but for the year before that, you was sub 30.

6 minutes ago, Tigers said:

Your piping up since you paid a team to close into you. Don't forget, other week you only massed up 8 for a prep against us and you had to cancel.

Your last 2 weekends have been decent pulls, but for the year before that, you was sub 30.

Wait wait what team closed into us lmao? and the year before we weren't sub 30 but you wouldn't know haha. You have no idea who from Fatality all just came back and what we are capable of now. Suggest to hush and just be respectful on our topics.

3 hours ago, Eop Whore said:

Hey bro they atleast fight us in p2p and can pull over 25 on a 30 minute notice unlike your clan. Pretty sure you don't even pull that to weekends anymore despite having misfits with you on saturdays too lmao!

Gf @hotkeying @.Zo Unlike the score says it was actually very close most rounds hope to keep doing these!

only 2 rounds where close tbh :D

gz Fi