Make this site active Host some events SHARKBREW

rd gang member

58 minutes ago, slushpuppy said:

@Josh Nissan We are looking to host a J-CUP style event quite soon. Which clan are you in?

I am from Fatality

What I want is so that sharkbrew is not in the underhand the whole time. I understand you guys donating 50 m for the prize cup but have a required entry clan for each section and gather a large prize cup this way.

The 5 vs 5 main fight was fun to watch that fatality participated for 5 k

Lets make some more of those smaller and more viewable fights to watch so smaller clans like apex are able to enter.

Also with the finals lets make it best of 3 or best of 5 this is a game of rng so clans should not get punished for a lucky spec.

1 minute ago, Josh Nissan said:

I am from Fatality

What I want is so that sharkbrew is not in the underhand the whole time. I understand you guys donating 50 m for the prize cup but have a required entry clan for each section and gather a large prize cup this way.

The 5 vs 5 main fight was fun to watch that fatality participated for 5 k

Lets make some more of those smaller and more viewable fights to watch so smaller clans like apex are able to enter.

Also with the finals lets make it best of 3 or best of 5 this is a game of rng so clans should not get punished for a lucky spec.

Understand, if you have issues with the way jagex conducted the jcup, shoot me a pm or reply below. We will be doing a tournament cup for both mains and pures.

2 minutes ago, slushpuppy said:

Understand, if you have issues with the way jagex conducted the jcup, shoot me a pm or reply below. We will be doing a tournament cup for both mains and pures.

The Jcup was ridiculous because there was no communication between the clans and them. They enacted requirements like no multi clanning and that was hilariously ignored by all clans.

I just want clear rules from SharkBrew , strict rules about hacking/ddosing, and just constant communication between S-brew and the clans that in are in battle. Lets have a S-Brew representative stream the fights and hype the event up dont just half ass it. Start hinting an event happening make some gfx, gather gold, make rules. By the end of this year you guys should be solid and all the whole event should be smooth.

Just now, Josh Nissan said:

The Jcup was ridiculous because there was no communication between the clans and them. They enacted requirements like no multi clanning and that was hilariously ignored by all clans.

I just want clear rules from SharkBrew , strict rules about hacking/ddosing, and just constant communication between S-brew and the clans that in are in battle. Lets have a S-Brew representative stream the fights and hype the event up dont just half ass it. Start hinting an event happening make some gfx, gather gold, make rules. By the end of this year you guys should be solid and all the whole event should be smooth.

I am not sure whether clans will buy into the tournament, considering the JCUP, Zybez cup gave no cash rewards. Any suggestions?

4 minutes ago, slushpuppy said:

I am not sure whether clans will buy into the tournament, considering the JCUP, Zybez cup gave no cash rewards. Any suggestions?

The Jcup did not give cash rewards but the ROT hybriding event gave 500m, The 5 vs 5 Jagex event game 5k , dmm mode gave 10k.

I think ROT had a 25 mil buy in for their event so 25x 6-8 clans 200+ 100-200 mil that shark brew adds 400 mil and you can gauge if you want bigger buy ins or not. Since this is a clanning event I think you can get each clan to muster up 25-50 mil since you can split the amount against multiple people.

@Parm Can you check this.

I am guessing the ROT event was hella successful yeah?

I have no reason to lie to you shark. Your site was fun when you held events. Kids are not poor in this game. When we have clans like EOP hiding from FOE in clan wars events like this make it where you have to fight.

This rot event had 3k + concurrent viewers

Split the tournament into different sections as the 5 vs 5 mini would be very interesting watching the best 5 of each clan battling it out.

And mabye introduce a f2p section if you can.

Just now, Josh Nissan said:

I have no reason to lie to you shark. Your site was fun when you held events. Kids are not poor in this game. When we have clans like EOP hiding from FOE in clan wars events like this make it where you have to fight.

Split the tournament into different sections as the 5 vs 5 mini would be very interesting watching the best 5 of each clan battling it out.

Oh no, I am not doubting your facts. Parm is our main representative for sharkbrew and I was telling him to get me further details of the event for me.

Thanks a ton for the suggestions. It will happen. But I'd like the maim community to participate as well considering JCUP got nixed this yeard

Oh no, I am not doubting your facts. Parm is our main representative for sharkbrew and I was telling him to get me further details of the event for me.

Thanks a ton for the suggestions. It will happen. But I'd like the maim community to participate as well considering JCUP got nixed this yeard

Sounds good remember clear rules, constant communication, stern rules.

On 11/25/2017 at 10:11 PM, Josh Nissan said:

Why don't we do that with wilderness so clans stop running and having lobby trips when they're trying to be in a rivalry lmfao @Ted 

On topic, with the current sharkbrew staff who made a mess of the clan wars system (ub l0l) there isnt much chance of a successful event until they get more competent people.

Btw FoM is dead l0l

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 3:11 PM, Law Abiding Citizen said:

Why don't we do that with wilderness so clans stop running and having lobby trips when they're trying to be in a rivalry lmfao @Ted 

On topic, with the current sharkbrew staff who made a mess of the clan wars system (ub l0l) there isnt much chance of a successful event until they get more competent people.

Btw FoM is dead l0l