BT get caught in the STAMPEDE! ft BT Sunday Trip ts leak!

Aaronn

1 minute ago, PICwarior381 said:

Slaving for OB and CD I feel bad for you

What u mean? I left CD, +1 in OB and EoP now, lifes chill and good being at the top getting ez smoke

I'm the one feeling bad for you being in BT v8 and trying to defend ur brown sticky stuff clan to randoms on a community forums lmao

Just now, bt black son said:

you guys are fucking broccolied l0000000000000000l you leaked to pull 25 while bt pulled 35+ what a time to be bad timing goodluck this midweek broccoli u have no effect 

We pulled 7 and have a topic for both days you pulled 35 both days and have no topic and spent a total of 2mins in multi hmmm

1 minute ago, Aaronn said:

We pulled 7 and have a topic for both days you pulled 35 both days and have no topic and spent a total of 2mins in multi hmmm

you not dumb aaron don't make your self look like it you trying to tell me we pulled 35+ both days and spent a matter of 2 min in multi each day don't even sound believable am going to break nbk nothing nobody can do about it that's the reality 

lol yall trying to pull every lame ass play in the book yall bring tanks an use our capes , pay for leaks an give us all the fucking attention in the world, how dumb are you fucks like really we still here mother fuckers still pulling more then all yall  hahahahaha, everyone here knows if it was 1v1 liegit fight bt would smash all yall bitches that why everyone needs help you guys seen bt back on the scene an yall pissed your pants bunch of pussies 

2 minutes ago, Aaronn said:

We don't need any topic slaving for some brown sticky stuff on sb

We fuck clans up in the wild everyday no need fancy topic or any of that brown sticky stuff feel free to do some brown sticky stuff propaganda