BT get caught in the STAMPEDE! ft BT Sunday Trip ts leak!

Aaronn

1 minute ago, BT Whip said:

fuck ob bro yall cant even pull enough with out eop , sit the fuck down 

ive killed tons of ob members , you know what i loot ?   fucking lobsters broke ass mofo's cant even afford pizzas lmfao yall are brown sticky stuff 

Yeah nobody believes u bro

4 minutes ago, BT Whip said:

hahahahahaha bro you dumb, that alone your comment right there shows you full of brown sticky stuff, dumbass mofo, i got days an days of content 

Righto bro, prep. OB then and u don't have to worry about crashing??

Just now, PICwarior381 said:

we will see

bro look how broccolied people in bt are i just went in there with the name aaron and almost got my 4th leak got lucky blackson banned me l000000l

40311422fc19f17464ab1d965289b0cb.png

<14:50:41> You were banned permanently from the server by "[bt black son] FUHRER" 

1 hour ago, Aaronn said:

bro look how broccolied people in bt are i just went in there with the name aaron and almost got my 4th leak got lucky blackson banned me l000000l

40311422fc19f17464ab1d965289b0cb.png

<14:50:41> You were banned permanently from the server by "[bt black son] FUHRER" 

Why you scared bro? "If you DOX me I will DDoS your website" lmfaooo

14 hours ago, BT Whip said:

lol yall trying to pull every lame ass play in the book yall bring tanks an use our capes , pay for leaks an give us all the fucking attention in the world, how dumb are you fucks like really we still here mother fuckers still pulling more then all yall  hahahahaha, everyone here knows if it was 1v1 liegit fight bt would smash all yall bitches that why everyone needs help you guys seen bt back on the scene an yall pissed your pants bunch of pussies 

Everyone here knows if it was 1v1 legit* bt would smash all y'all? This is when NBK 1v1 BT and you guys never replied to it. Nice try tomato. 

Just now, PICwarior381 said:

Why you scared bro? "If you DOX me I will DDoS your website" lmfaooo

nobody is scared you threatened to dox our leak and all of kinds of things but @byronbanks doesnt pay for site protection u can find his full dox there and the rest of the info

doxing + ddosing and all that brown sticky stuff is sad though i wouldnt go down that road