Ranking the Greatest Pure Clans of All Time

EOP Pins

F2P

1. Mayhem Makers - MM has always been up there, and nobody will match what they have accomplished in F2P due to there consistency, pre pvp days as well as now they've always been pretty consistent. 

2. Eruption Of Pures - Only clan that could give Mm a fight in F2p for years, A fullout beetween EOP and MM woulda been good owell. Took #1 from FI in 07. Then Bh came out and then pcl. Eop were never too hot during those times. After DP closed in like 2009 Eop began to get a pretty solid staff and has obviously been pretty dominate since then with their new staff. Lets be real now, that mclovin guy and um y0 daddy l0l are nothing compared to goop and those other lads.

3. Fatality - They had a pretty good slump during 2009-2011. Their state now, and the little bursts of activity pushes them beyond FOE and CP's accomplishments. #1 from 06 - 07. Took a slapping in Bh by CP. Only won PCL due to numbers. TH officials took over which began a long slump. Putting it back together now.

4. Final Ownage Elite - The reason why I am not putting Foe above Fi, is that I think Fi has just edged them due to the fact that what Fi accomplished during there peak was far greater than Foe in F2P. However i'm quite unsure about this one since Fi has slumped for 3 years whilst FOE stayed consistent juggling #1 with MM during the slump days of Fatality. 
5. Corrupt Pures - For longevity and decent memories, has won many full outs and managed to pull 100+ a few weeks in row in early 10. Was #1 in Bh Crator, #2 in PCL, #1 Again in Chain69 era. Always top 3 f2p matched.

6. Epidemic - Epidemic in it's prime was the quickest rising to the top the community ever seen, Had the SICKESTS fights EVER to be on a F2P Saturday trip...earns the #6 spot on my list.

7. The Last Pures - They used to be not so hot in f2p probably because they didn't give a **** about it. If Tlp always cared about f2p they would probably be in the top 3 of all time. 

8. Destructive Pures
9. The Hatred
10. Enemy
11. Devastation
12. Intense Redemption
13. The Golden Gods
14. Against All Odds
15. Calamity
16. Control
17. Zenith

P2P

1. Final Ownage Elite - No question. For the longest time the only clan that could consistently compete was Hf.

2. Mayhem Makers - For the most part the only clan that could compete with Foe. Managed to win a round in their full out which is impressive.

5. Fatality - That loss to FOE 74-91 I believe was huge to the middle part of your history, what if you won. Meh would have been the opposite maybe you would be #1 P2P and have been MM's biggest rival, you will have to settle for top 3 in this ranking.

4. The Last Pures - While very inconsistent with pulls, they've always been a solid clan. Every once in awhile they would pull really high for a month or two and take #1

5. Eruption of Pures - Were pretty terrible until they started doing joint trips with Pot which really seemed to help them out. Have been a pretty decent P2P clan ever since.  

6. CPR/Carnage (Had a huge rivalry back in 09 fueling both clans)

this.

Looks like Jonty hit the nail on the head.

I'd possibly slide up Tlp to 5 though but thats maybe just me, were a lot more stable than others, had some of the best callers of all time and revolutionized pure clanning (whether it be for good or bad) in terms of them being the first clan to accept turmoil and take matched opts fights to a whole new level.

I feel like Zenith don't get as much love as they possibly could, they were alive in very awkward periods of clanning and If they had of been open earlier potentially could've been a very strong force in the mpc scene.

Don't agree with putting Zenith on the DP level personally. DP had a much better peak in both servers, were more consistent and competitive with quality clans in the wilderness, and there's also the 5 or 6 closures Zenith had which hurts their ranking when taking everything into consideration for me.

Z had 2 closures on OSRS.

Zenith opened as a LPC in 2009

Closed/Turned (can't remember) into Anxiety

Reopened later and closed into EoP

Reopened again - this was their most successful version obviously

Forced to close because of eoc (not really counting this as a closure.. happened to all clans lol)

Opened on OSRS and closed shortly after

Opened again in March (?) and closed couple months later

Opened as a "LPC" but once again closed a month and a half or so after

Too many versions, don't think v3 was good enough to make a case for them to be equal to DP

Looks like Jonty hit the nail on the head.

I'd possibly slide up Tlp to 5 though but thats maybe just me, were a lot more stable than others, had some of the best callers of all time and revolutionized pure clanning (whether it be for good or bad) in terms of them being the first clan to accept turmoil and take matched opts fights to a whole new level.

I feel like Zenith don't get as much love as they possibly could, they were alive in very awkward periods of clanning and If they had of been open earlier potentially could've been a very strong force in the mpc scene.

You're right about TLP.. It just all comes to what the individual values more. Cp/Tlp/Epidemic could go in any order IMO

Based on strength and impact over time

1. Mayhem Makers

2. Fatality

3. Final Ownage Elite

4. Eruption of Pures

5. Epidemic

6. Corrupt Pures

7. The Last Pures

8. Destructive Pures

9. Intense Redemption

10. Control

Honourable mentions

The Hatred - Had a strong peak and were good for their time but didn't make my top 10. If I were to make this list completely unbiased and removed Control, they'd be #10.

Freelancers - Left their mark on the pure community.

Devastation - Reached a mighty peak in P2P but I remember fighting them quite often in F2P, and they never quite made much of an impact. Felt like that was down to their members not really liking F2P.

NME - Would also have been a contender for #10 but I would attribute much of their success to Epidemic so it didn't seem right including E and NME.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll make a pretty post as there seems to be a lot of 2k12 prods spouting a lot of misinformation. This list considers both F2P and P2p and takes into consideration wilderness domination, consistency, the competitiveness of the era in which they shined, quality of their leadership, and to a lesser extent clan wars capabilities.

------------------------------

1. Mayhem Makers - Doesn't really need much explanation, the first, the oldest, the most historic and capable of competing with rivals seemingly endlessly, near impossible to slump because of their massive forum community and the ease with which they could recruit, 13th & Speshls probably the best leadership partnership in PC history.

2. Final Ownage Elite - Never a consistent force in F2P but were untouchable in P2P for years at a time, near impossible to beat in P2P fullouts or in high opts p2p wilderness battles. Dave and Walli also 2 of the best leaders in PC history, aside from them FOE's main struggle in getting to #1 in this ranking is a long list of mediocre leaders/ranks. Despite being MM's great rivals they essentially saved them by fullouting them at the end of 2010 and losing, as at the time MM had been slumped to 40 man pulls by EoP who were averaging 90+, after the fullout win MM recovered.

3. Eruption of Pures - The second most consistent F2P clan in history after MM, held #1 F2P for large portions of 2007, 2010, 2011, early 2012 and now late 2014. The only clan able to compete/beat MM for a consistent period of time, slumped chain69 cc despite being outpulled by 20 for most of the rivalry, forced DP to closure and slumped Fi for over 3 years. Would probably have beaten anyone in a fullout in late 2010 or 2011 but MM declined all offers and no-one else was relevant enough at the time to battle. Would also have beaten Fi in 2012 with mostly new members/ranks if not for the ddos. Currently the oldest pure clan and will soon be the oldest pure clan ever (not sure how much longer until we take over MM..?). Had probably the best leadership team in PC history in 2010/2011.

4. Fatality - Were #1 for some of the early days of pure clanning, were #1 shortly before EoC, and were #1 after MM/FOE closed on 07scape (until about 2 months ago when EoP took it back). However between 2009 and shortly before EoC in late 2012, they were totally irrelevant and didn't even have trips for months at a time because they couldn't pull, and suffered probably the most embarrassing fullout loss in history (100 v 80 against FOE) and have lost more fullouts than any other clan in history I believe. So essentially they've been relevant during the lowest points of pure clanning but were not even a top 10 clan for the 3-4 years peak of the PC. The only decent rank Fi have had in the last 7 years is Addy Daddy.

5. Epidemic - Didn't really like them and they closed after competing with MM for all of 2 months, but that being said they totally changed pure clanning forever in terms of f2p warring tactics & spams, use of audio calling, the strategy of hyping up rivalries to boost pulls, widespread crashing, "bullying" clans and encouraging widespread use of mith. Good leadership but rose too quickly to ever really maintain #1 and they knew it, hence the sudden closure. Their closure while being #2 still ranks as the most shocking moment in PC history though.

6. The Last Pures - Never reached the heights of the above in the wilderness, never were #1 P2P for more than a few weeks at a time, and for a clan based around clan-wars to lose to FOE every time they challenged them to a fullout prevents them from being any higher. Still were an excellent p2p clan in anything below 60v60 for pretty much their entire existance and in their last few years they went from doing no F2P to being almost unbeatable in F2P matched fights. One of the few clans to have ever pulled triple digits to P2P (together with MM, FOE & EoP), also had a few great ranks like Cory.

7. Corrupt Pures - Probably the hardest clan to rank as if you think about it, despite now being the 3rd oldest pure clan (behind EoP and Fi), they have still never really achieved anything. They beat Fi in a fullout in 2012 mainly because we hit off about 20 Fi kids (as revenge for Fi hitting our ts off in our fullout), they were #1 for about 6 weeks at the end of 2010 because of mass recruiting (the chain69 era) where they jumped from 70 to 120 man pulls in the space of a week, but then were slumped by EoP who beat them 80v110, leaked their leaderboards and stole all their ranks. And that is about it. Despite all this they have been open far longer than any of the below and that is pretty much the only reason they are here. Never really impacted the pure community like the above and have never been original in any way. In their defence they did have a lot of great ranks in 2008 before they all left for MM & others.

8. Destructive Pures - Were #1 very briefly after Epidemic closed into them which boosts them above some of the below, probably the 2nd best clan to come out of the MPC scene after Epidemic. Had a few good ranks and were decent matched (aside from that infamous fullout round loss up like 15 people against Ascendency lol). Were also one of the most well balanced clans in terms of being equally good at both f2p and p2p at a time where most clans heavily favoured 1 server over another. Closed after they lost the rivalry to EoP. A lot of people who went on to become ranks in other clans started off in DP.

9. Enemy - Not open for long but proved it was possible for a new clan to open and take on the established elite. Embarrassed the other MPC's by having no-one over 5 defence and still managing to slump clans like CP despite them having a 28 defence average or something. Eventually accepted and embraced addy and probably had the highest def average in the pure community, and from this they competed with EoP/MM for #1 for probably about 6 weeks and were able to win a handful of fights against them without ever really taking over their spots. Very experienced ranks and were a good matched clan. Closed once the hype died down.

10. Intense Redemption - My favourite clan i've never been in, always seemed like a fun place to be and had a lot of hilarious people in both the leadership and the members themselves. Creators of a lot of the pure community memes and of course the legendary Zo rant/tbag. Aside from that they were the top clan of the "MPC" scene in a time when there were enough clans to justify having separate rankings.

11. The Hatred - Don't really remember much about them as they were around prior to when I first quit the game, but were a very competitive f2p clan particularly in the BH era and a lot of leaders/high ranks in other clans were once in TH.

12. Calamity/Control - Pretty much the same clan with the same members led by the same ranks, if you combine their accomplishments they justify this spot through longevity and the fact a lot of ranks in other clans were once here. Zulu Mambulu is still the coolest guy i've ever met in the pure community and turns out he wasn't even black. If you don't combine the two clans they drop a few places each.

13. Zenith -  I always thought they were a pretty awful clan led by people who had failed in multiple clans and kids who had gotten booted from other clans for being hackers and such. That said they stayed open longer than any other clan that has opened in the last few years and every now and then could compete with the top 3.

14. Devastation - Always thought most of their ranks were tomatos, especially that 0wnage pks guy, but that being said they were involved in those battles with EoP/E/IR in 2009 and more than held their own, and were another clan that were well balanced between f2p/p2p.

15. Redemption - Originally put Divinity here but I think RD have been around long enough to deserve a spot. They won't be around much longer if they keep siding with Fi in this rivalry but fair play they have been around, occasionally been competitive with the top clans, and have pulled pretty well pretty consistently.

I'll make a pretty post as there seems to be a lot of 2k12 prods spouting a lot of misinformation. This list considers both F2P and P2p and takes into consideration wilderness domination, consistency, the competitiveness of the era in which they shined, quality of their leadership, and to a lesser extent clan wars capabilities.

1. Mayhem Makers - Doesn't really need much explanation, the first, the oldest, the most historic and capable of competing with rivals seemingly endlessly, near impossible to slump because of their massive forum community and the ease with which they could recruit, 13th & Speshls probably the best leadership partnership in PC history.

2. Final Ownage Elite - Never a consistent force in F2P but were untouchable in P2P for years at a time, near impossible to beat in P2P fullouts or in high opts p2p wilderness battles. Dave and Walli also 2 of the best leaders in PC history, aside from them FOE's main struggle in getting to #1 in this ranking is a long list of mediocre leaders/ranks. Despite being MM's great rivals they essentially saved them by fullouting them at the end of 2010 and losing, as at the time MM had been slumped to 40 man pulls by EoP who were averaging 90+, after the fullout win MM recovered.

3. Eruption of Pures - The second most consistent F2P clan in history after MM, held #1 F2P for large portions of 2007, 2010, 2011, early 2012 and now late 2014. The only clan able to compete/beat MM for a consistent period of time, slumped chain69 cc despite being outpulled by 20 for most of the rivalry, forced DP to closure and slumped Fi for over 3 years. Would probably have beaten anyone in a fullout in late 2010 or 2011 but MM declined all offers and no-one else was relevant enough at the time to battle. Would also have beaten Fi in 2012 with mostly new members/ranks if not for the ddos. Currently the oldest pure clan and will soon be the oldest pure clan ever (not sure how much longer until we take over MM..?). Had probably the best leadership team in PC history in 2010/2011.

4. Fatality - Were #1 for some of the early days of pure clanning, were #1 shortly before EoC, and were #1 after MM/FOE closed on 07scape (until about 2 months ago when EoP took it back). However between 2009 and shortly before EoC in late 2012, they were totally irrelevant and didn't even have trips for months at a time because they couldn't pull, and suffered probably the most embarrassing fullout loss in history (100 v 80 against FOE) and have lost more fullouts than any other clan in history I believe. So essentially they've been relevant during the lowest points of pure clanning but were not even a top 10 clan for the 3-4 years peak of the PC. The only decent rank Fi have had in the last 7 years is Addy Daddy.

5. Epidemic - Didn't really like them and they closed after competing with MM for all of 2 months, but that being said they totally changed pure clanning forever in terms of f2p warring tactics & spams, use of audio calling, the strategy of hyping up rivalries to boost pulls, widespread crashing, "bullying" clans and encouraging widespread use of mith. Good leadership but rose too quickly to ever really maintain #1 and they knew it, hence the sudden closure. Their closure while being #2 still ranks as the most shocking moment in PC history though.

6. The Last Pures - Never reached the heights of the above in the wilderness, never were #1 P2P for more than a few weeks at a time, and for a clan based around clan-wars to lose to FOE every time they challenged them to a fullout prevents them from being any higher. Still were an excellent p2p clan in anything below 60v60 for pretty much their entire existance and in their last few years they went from doing no F2P to being almost unbeatable in F2P matched fights. One of the few clans to have ever pulled triple digits to P2P (together with MM, FOE & EoP), also had a few great ranks like Cory.

7. Corrupt Pures - Probably the hardest clan to rank as if you think about it, despite now being the 3rd oldest pure clan (behind EoP and Fi), they have still never really achieved anything. They beat Fi in a fullout in 2012 mainly because we hit off about 20 Fi kids (as revenge for Fi hitting our ts off in our fullout), they were #1 for about 6 weeks at the end of 2010 because of mass recruiting (the chain69 era) where they jumped from 70 to 120 man pulls in the space of a week, but then were slumped by EoP who beat them 80v110, leaked their leaderboards and stole all their ranks. And that is about it. Despite all this they have been open far longer than any of the below and that is pretty much the only reason they are here. Never really impacted the pure community like the above and have never been original in any way. In their defence they did have a lot of great ranks in 2008 before they all left for MM & others.

8. Destructive Pures - Were #1 very briefly after Epidemic closed into them which boosts them above some of the below, probably the 2nd best clan to come out of the MPC scene after Epidemic. Had a few good ranks and were decent matched (aside from that infamous fullout round loss up like 15 people against Ascendency lol). Were also one of the most well balanced clans in terms of being equally good at both f2p and p2p at a time where most clans heavily favoured 1 server over another. Closed after they lost the rivalry to EoP. A lot of people who went on to become ranks in other clans started off in DP.

9. Enemy - Not open for long but proved it was possible for a new clan to open and take on the established elite. Embarrassed the other MPC's by having no-one over 5 defence and still managing to slump clans like CP despite them having a 28 defence average or something. Eventually accepted and embraced addy and probably had the highest def average in the pure community, and from this they competed with EoP/MM for #1 for probably about 6 weeks and were able to win a handful of fights against them without ever really taking over their spots. Very experienced ranks and were a good matched clan. Closed once the hype died down.

10. Intense Redemption - My favourite clan i've never been in, always seemed like a fun place to be and had a lot of hilarious people in both the leadership and the members themselves. Creators of a lot of the pure community memes and of course the legendary Zo rant/tbag. Aside from that they were the top clan of the "MPC" scene in a time when there were enough clans to justify having separate rankings.

11. The Hatred - Don't really remember much about them as they were around prior to when I first quit the game, but were a very competitive f2p clan particularly in the BH era and a lot of leaders/high ranks in other clans were once in TH.

12. Calamity/Control - Pretty much the same clan with the same members led by the same ranks, if you combine their accomplishments they justify this spot through longevity and the fact a lot of ranks in other clans were once here. Zulu Mambulu is still the coolest guy i've ever met in the pure community and turns out he wasn't even black. If you don't combine the two clans they drop a few places each.

13. Zenith -  I always thought they were a pretty awful clan led by people who had failed in multiple clans and kids who had gotten booted from other clans for being hackers and such. That said they stayed open longer than any other clan that has opened in the last few years and every now and then could compete with the top 3.

14. Devastation - Always thought most of their ranks were tomatos, especially that 0wnage pks guy, but that being said they were involved in those battles with EoP/E/IR in 2009 and more than held their own, and were another clan that were well balanced between f2p/p2p.

15. Redemption - Originally put Divinity here but I think RD have been around long enough to deserve a spot. They won't be around much longer if they keep siding with Fi in this rivalry but fair play they have been around, occasionally been competitive with the top clans, and have pulled pretty well pretty consistently.

Agree lots with your list cept after #4, tlp would be above since its was more consistent than e. also a lot of people don't remember foes peak era, after their first pk video they boomed for years and stayed on top for quite some time. Lots of people forgot since foe doesnt highlight on it anymore but yeah they did some work and mm was nearly irrelevent back then. I'd put foe as #1 all time

Someone delete this tomatos post

1. Mayhem Makers

2. Fatality

3. Final Ownage Elite

4. Eruption of Pures

5. The Last Pures

6. The Hatred

7. Epidemic

8. Hostility

9. Corrupt Pures

10. NME

11. Malice

12. Intense Redemption

13. Zenith

14. Destructive Pures

15. Supremacy

16. The Golden Gods

17. Against All Odds

18. Hazard

19. Calamity

20. Redemption

21. Devastation

22. Control

23. Exiled Force

24. Carnage

25. New Pure Order

26. Carnage

27. Chaotic

28. Carpediem

29. Havoc

30. Zerg Unit

1. Mayhem Makers

2. Fatality

3. Final Ownage Elite

4. Eruption of Pures

5. The Last Pures

6. The Hatred

7. Epidemic

8. Hostility

9. Corrupt Pures

10. NME

11. Malice

12. Intense Redemption

13. Zenith

14. Destructive Pures

15. Supremacy

16. The Golden Gods

17. Against All Odds

18. Hazard

19. Calamity

20. Redemption

21. Devastation

22. Control

23. Exiled Force

24. Carnage

25. New Pure Order

26. Carnage

27. Chaotic

28. Carpediem

29. Havoc

30. Zerg Unit

Nah man Supremacy should at least be top 10 and you're rly underrating Hostility!

1. Mayhem Makers

2. Fatality

3. Final Ownage Elite

4. Eruption of Pures

5. The Last Pures

6. The Hatred

7. Epidemic

8. Hostility

9. Corrupt Pures

10. NME

11. Malice

12. Intense Redemption

13. Zenith

14. Destructive Pures

15. Supremacy

16. The Golden Gods

17. Against All Odds

18. Hazard

19. Calamity

20. Redemption

21. Devastation

22. Control

23. Exiled Force

24. Carnage

25. New Pure Order

26. Carnage

27. Chaotic

28. Carpediem

29. Havoc

30. Zerg Unit

malice is far too high if your trying to hate on zu

I'd rate Havoc one of the greatest P2P based clans.

If given the pull, could compete with FOE/TLP.

Loki+Pepsi godly duo in P2P.

Only clan that I never saw really praised in this thread for things they did accomplish. They did set a standard when it came to P2P tbh.

CPR was prob the best P2P of all time but havoc was decent. They lost to NPO when we sat 1/2 of our clan. 

I'd rate Havoc one of the greatest P2P based clans.

If given the pull, could compete with FOE/TLP.

Loki+Pepsi godly duo in P2P.

Only clan that I never saw really praised in this thread for things they did accomplish. They did set a standard when it came to P2P tbh.

Potential and actually doing it is completely different though. 

Could rate so many clans that seeped quality in a certain server high 'if' they pulled more. TLP being a prime example. Even though they're ranked so highly, they could have easily have been up there with FOE/MM if they had the pulls as consistently.