Clan Of The Month - November

Lenin

1 hour ago, Ted said:

Wow bro! Just remember that you spend the time out of your day to listen to a recording of me leading a virtual clan on a medieval role-playing site LOL 

"It's funny you ask for a fullout and then decline it when we accepted 10 seconds after LOL."

Yeah bro full out wildy GDZ 110 EoP + mains vs 75 Foe pures!! You're a mongoloid, go back to licking windows you brainless monkey. Either fullout us at clanwars and have a semi-clean fight or suck my ass.

kk fullout lvl 1 varrock ditch

gl?

7 hours ago, Aysix said:

To be honest all you clans including legacy clans need to stop being pussies and just prep.

this is actually a disgrace, and you all wonder why clanning is so brown sticky stuff. Get your head out of your asses and prep egotistic nerds. 

regardless, eop #1. 

tell that to your leaders who gave us this win for free by declining all our prep requests and avoiding us

9 hours ago, Aysix said:

To be honest all you clans including legacy clans need to stop being pussies and just prep.

this is actually a disgrace, and you all wonder why clanning is so brown sticky stuff. Get your head out of your asses and prep egotistic nerds. 

regardless, eop #1. 

Wow yeah listen to this guy!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Aysix said:

It's funny you ask for a fullout and then decline it when we accepted 10 seconds after LOL.

Nice ts audio man, i've heard a lot about you and the speculations of you being a complete spastic have finally been confirmed. 

Dont make me press your baby soft spot

Ranks need to grow balls and just prep. We can only do so much as the community, ya'll gotto play your part again. I thought Apex deserved this month because of their consistency to prep everyone. The mentality I saw in Nox was 'I wanna prep, win or loose'. Even when I offered him a DQ win against FOE he said he didn't care, and all he wanted was to prep. More ranks should have this mindset.