IR F2P Trip 12/2/17 - Ft: Sup dead, sign ups, mains and eop on speedial

Michael

unknown.png&key=df6ee15bdcdc6849c81205f4

Today the Intense Redemption clan went out pking with 58 PURES. We destroyed Supremacy and their mains/invites. Imagine needing mains, invites and signups to compete for one day after getting put in a ditch for 5 months LMFAO.

Special shout out to our dear friend Slushpuppy for being one the smartest, most competent, most reasonable and most of all humble runescape pure clan community site leaders of 2017. He deserves all of our praise for creating such a wonderful website with such perfectly working clan systems. 

- Pictures -

2017_12.02_14-55-54.png.7d1da0be9fea8946abb89164aa4c1de5.png

1iBqG9D.png

veRlr9k.png

aMwOmy3.png

206203a39cbe8e82c1416e337b67de0b.png

Just now, Olm said:

Coming from a staff who is in SUP. Lol

i also just noticed the dispute got deleted. I Wonder why that happened?

I am not sure as I was offline but its reposted with everything filled out. It shouldn't be removed. I refuse to let anyone try to be bias for SUP. During our decision making, if we feel personal with a clan. We hand over the assignment to the most unbiased member in the situation. 

1 minute ago, Kim said:

I am not sure as I was offline but its reposted with everything filled out. It shouldn't be removed. I refuse to let anyone try to be bias for SUP. During our decision making, if we feel personal with a clan. We hand over the assignment to the most unbiased member in the situation. 

Well apparently the whole staff is biased, because the most "unbiased member" ended up getting the dispute deleted.