[Outburst Sunday] BT Holds Hands With ATL ft. CD, OP

LMFAO I CLOSED YOUR CLAN

xLPC scene justin beiber af, train up noob 40s before i make you. 

OP holds hands with BT i saw it when they fought CD matched opts yesterday.  CD sucks dick cause Originalz is their caller or whatever so nothing new about that, BT is trash they team with a snipe team and still get smoked. Outburst is sitting at 60-65cb while the rest are sitting at 40 to avoid Outburst. 

Smh. justin beiber scene. 

2 hours ago, Aysix said:

OP holds hands with BT i saw it when they fought CD matched opts yesterday.  CD sucks dick cause Originalz is their caller or whatever so nothing new about that, BT is trash they team with a snipe team and still get smoked. Outburst is sitting at 60-65cb while the rest are sitting at 40 to avoid Outburst. 

Slave more please

5 hours ago, Aysix said:

keep my name out yo mouth boy lmfao i remember BV bullied outburst into you guys brining mains and lpc lmfao. Bv was going to easily close OB if yall dident bring those 50 tanks every trip lmao. Bv gave outburst the treatment lmao and dont say you ever closed BV cuz bv dont wanna fight cancer every week so we all took a break waiting for more clans like this to open.  Hassan bullied you into brining mains everyday dude. Not 1 time you hear in our ts us saying BRING THEM MAINS WERE THEY AT!!? lmao.

16 hours ago, originalz said:

keep my name out yo mouth boy lmfao i remember BV bullied outburst into you guys brining mains and lpc lmfao. Bv was going to easily close OB if yall dident bring those 50 tanks every trip lmao. Bv gave outburst the treatment lmao and dont say you ever closed BV cuz bv dont wanna fight cancer every week so we all took a break waiting for more clans like this to open.  Hassan bullied you into brining mains everyday dude. Not 1 time you hear in our ts us saying BRING THEM MAINS WERE THEY AT!!? lmao.

cant wait to rag them again when they open :)

On 12/4/2017 at 4:33 PM, originalz said:

Originalz is trash and theres nothing you can say or do about it stay triggered. was ez bv closed wallahi im still here btw

On 12/3/2017 at 8:20 PM, originalz said:

Stop saying your getting teamed on when you kids and Bt are holding hands with OP vs us every time we fight lmfao, Also you guys getting teamed on should be nothing because all you kids are at the cap already lmfao no one is under 65 combat in that clan lmfao.

holding hand ?  wtf you talking about ? WHO THE FUCK IS OP ? WE HOLD HANDS WITH NO1     Fucking Retards, We get Hit by Every Clan Out there , Clans Be Fighting Eachother An see us an Both turn To Hit us.

Im sorry ???? we are at cap ????? I was Pretty Sure we are 50s , 

5 hours ago, BT Whip said:

holding hand ?  wtf you talking about ? WHO THE FUCK IS OP ? WE HOLD HANDS WITH NO1     Fucking Retards, We get Hit by Every Clan Out there , Clans Be Fighting Eachother An see us an Both turn To Hit us.

Im sorry ???? we are at cap ????? I was Pretty Sure we are 50s , 

@originalz thoughts?