• Outburst
    • Doom
    • Critical Damage
    • Fearless
    • Bad Timing
    • Bloody Vikings
    • Destiny

6 hours ago, Break said:

I hope that xLPC doesn't get to a point of being that competitive as-to where everyone's competing for "#1". Please, just have fun and fight each-other, something extremely lacking in the LPC scene.

Don't make something meant to be fun into something that isn't and end up discouraging certain clans from doing daily 308 pking, more action is better for everyone and for the continuation of the scene. Fighting for a so called "#1" would just encourage clans to eventually raise combat caps, and attract raggers to your fights (no bueno). 

bring in new faces, have fun rivalries, and don't be a repeat of every xLPC iteration before you (it kills the scene) 

Exactly the mentality i'm aiming for. Have a fun scene where we can have healthy action between all clans. 

7 hours ago, Break said:

I hope that xLPC doesn't get to a point of being that competitive as-to where everyone's competing for "#1". Please, just have fun and fight each-other, something extremely lacking in the LPC scene.

Don't make something meant to be fun into something that isn't and end up discouraging certain clans from doing daily 308 pking, more action is better for everyone and for the continuation of the scene. Fighting for a so called "#1" would just encourage clans to eventually raise combat caps, and attract raggers to your fights (no bueno). 

bring in new faces, have fun rivalries, and don't be a repeat of every xLPC iteration before you (it kills the scene) 

no way , its about to get really  competitive