EOP & FOE

Kim

1 hour ago, half of you are delusional said:

It only took for an eop rank to be doxed for sharkbrew to care?

lmao

We has taken steps to mediate between individuals who been DOX'd before if we are requested to step in. One of those individuals was in your clan. If he wanted it to be made public, we would have acquiesced to his request.

This situation came about as EOP first approached Sharkbrew asking us to mediate or EOP would start a DOX war. FOE on the other hand was just as willing to respond in kind.

As both parties were made aware of the level of destruction and humiliation on the pure community(look at ROT vs FT/FLs), they both have took the moral high ground by choose to back off from their DOX threats and trying to keep the game clean.

They both made public topics to set an example for the pure community, and by reposting this on Sharkbrew I think we should all follow in their stead.

Lastly, Sharkbrew is currently in the works of developing a suitable DOXing punishment system as a result of the aforementioned events so that victims will have some form of resolution instead of being forced into submission by internet sociopaths

23 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

We has taken steps to mediate between individuals who been DOX'd before if we are requested to step in. One of those individuals was in your clan. If he wanted it to be made public, we would have acquiesced to his request.

This situation came about as EOP first approached Sharkbrew asking us to mediate or EOP would start a DOX war. FOE on the other hand was just as willing to respond in kind.

As both parties were made aware of the level of destruction and humiliation on the pure community(look at ROT vs FT/FLs), they both have took the moral high ground by choose to back off from their DOX threats and trying to keep the game clean.

They both made public topics to set an example for the pure community, and by reposting this on Sharkbrew I think we should all follow in their stead.

Lastly, Sharkbrew is currently in the works of developing a suitable DOXing punishment system as a result of the aforementioned events so that victims will have some form of resolution instead of being forced into submission by internet sociopaths

:o

2 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

people really shouldn't comment on the ub guys dox unless they have any idea what actually fucking happened. 

5 minutes ago, Aaronn said:

so basically a foe kid got kicked for doxing somebody from eop because foe got scared their whole clan is going to get doxd.

Understood.

No. Fo posted my dox publicly, I had multiple of theirs however I didn't post publicly, instead I offered Fo ranks the choice to not let this go further, they took it, wise move from them imo.

1 minute ago, 17_ said:

No. Fo posted my dox publicly, I had multiple of theirs however I didn't post publicly, instead I offered Fo ranks the choice to not let this go further, they took it, wise move from them imo.

Doxing in 2017 aint even bad unless your ugly as fk its been done to almost everyone but yeah you did do the right thing then, its still not right this site praises clans for not doxing people when theyve actively been doing it for years and you shouldnt be doing it anyway really.

3 minutes ago, Aaronn said:

Doxing in 2017 aint even bad unless your ugly as fk its been done to almost everyone but yeah you did do the right thing then, its still not right this site praises clans for not doxing people when theyve actively been doing it for years and you shouldnt be doing it anyway really.

That's why I wasn't bothered about my dox, I just wanted Fo as a clan to acknowledge their clan did this and apologise or EoP would take matters into their own hands.

42 minutes ago, Aaronn said:

Who has been actively been doxing for years?