EOP & FOE

Kim

21 hours ago, Sarge said:

I think it was very immature foe would do something like that, while it was very mature of eop not to respond instantly with the consequences foe deserves.  Props to eop for handling this like the superior clan they are.  And some props to foe for not being absolute trash.

not like eop has been doing this kinda thing for years now lol

11 hours ago, Alex said:

not like eop has been doing this kinda thing for years now lol

Hey dog, i heard that your brown sticky stuff clan finally closed, because your ranks realized that you had NO CHANCE at competing with FO & EOP and decided to throw in the towel, haha.

I mean you couldnt even compete with the likes of PX & APEX, so it was probably a good call on their part, however mass joining FO was not. Because youre still going to get bullied by EOP on daily basis .

"unbreakable" was broken as soon as the real clans moved down to the same scene & they didnt compete with xl hon0r and bv hassan anymore LOL

lol @Kim as you can see FoM have already gone back on the agreement and continue posting doxs and irl information, as well as bringing back those who were instigating the dox war lol...

6 hours ago, Tevin said:

I laughed at that myself considering their own leader posted my irl lmao

You posted their irls and cry when they put you in ur place l0l

17 minutes ago, Conor McGregor said:

lol @Kim as you can see FoM have already gone back on the agreement and continue posting doxs and irl information, as well as bringing back those who were instigating the dox war lol...

?

On 12/10/2017 at 5:33 PM, Conor McGregor said:

who put me in my place lmao? The only ones who were crying was your legends who cried for an apology lmfao.  

On 12/12/2017 at 5:24 PM, Tevin said:

who put me in my place lmao? The only ones who were crying was your legends who cried for an apology lmfao.  

u left the pure community for months cos u got bullied out l00000l good dog bark for me, eop will always be your replacement daddy

• 2 weeks later...