Outburst Friday | Gwassing Fearless & Clearing Destiny/BT/XL

Broxxx

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Alex isn't a glory hunter he is a slave leak he will sell fearless boards to the highest bidder soon if they were dumb enough to actually rank him

You seem mad you got kyp'd and declined from joining FS. LOL feels bad dude, have you found a home yet or do you keep getting shunned out like the little dog you are? 

30 minutes ago, Aysix said:

You seem mad you got kyp'd and declined from joining FS. LOL feels bad dude, have you found a home yet or do you keep getting shunned out like the little dog you are? 

I actually dodged a bullet when I found out you're apparently a rank but that is just going to make this very easy for me since you are weak minded, incompetent and break under pressure. I also took a break because of finals in college not sure what you're on about if I "found a new home" I have received offers from most lpcs

Just now, Brandon said:

I actually dodged a bullet when I found out you're apparently a rank but that is just going to make this very easy for me since you are weak minded, incompetent and break under pressure. I also took a break because of finals in college not sure what you're on about if I "found a new home" I have received offers from most lpcs

I'm only coming back during this break to close cd and any other brown sticky stuff clan in this low tier pure scene, but if you want I'll break you easily buddy

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

I'm only coming back during this break to close cd and any other brown sticky stuff clan in this low tier pure scene, but if you want I'll break you easily buddy

holy fucking brown sticky stuff youre justin beiber dude, you cried over getting kicked dude LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

10 hours ago, Brandon said:

you aint closing nothin kiddo. KEEP CD OUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I MAKE YOU CRY OVER THIS GAME AGAIN. PT 2. X2. tomato.