Op vs Cd Mini

UPALESKIEWOLF

2 minutes ago, Koldkilla97 said:

Prep us 30 v 30 min u choose the cap 50, 55, or 60 otherwise stfu and quit rs again pussy

yo kid. how about a 30v30 in the wilderness huh? oh wait you cant, a clan always has to come and save the day. hmu if you wanna set up a pkri this week. if not stfu and hop off my d!ck pussy

4 minutes ago, originalz said:

yo kid. how about a 30v30 in the wilderness huh? oh wait you cant, a clan always has to come and save the day. hmu if you wanna set up a pkri this week. if not stfu and hop off my d!ck pussy

Lmfaoo we already dicked u today hopefully tmrw y'all spend more time in multi than singles dumass

10 minutes ago, originalz said:

nah im talking a midweek idk if you know what that is you clown lmfao

bro no one likes cd  , your gunna get crashed 24/7 .  if you want a legit clean 1v1 , come prep us 62 cb cap no overheads.  you complain so much about always getting crashed and brown sticky stuff. we trying to have a legit clean 1v1 vs CD  but your ranks are fuqin scared and its facts. you sat in singles for 45mins .... and you were scouting us lmfao while we were in multi

11 hours ago, RyanTheG said:

bro no one likes cd  , your gunna get crashed 24/7 .  if you want a legit clean 1v1 , come prep us 62 cb cap no overheads.  you complain so much about always getting crashed and brown sticky stuff. we trying to have a legit clean 1v1 vs CD  but your ranks are fuqin scared and its facts. you sat in singles for 45mins .... and you were scouting us lmfao while we were in multi

No ones liked CD for the past 10 years, but we're still here. If you think you're the first bunch of retards to try and pull some scummy tactics like teaming & using your levels 60s on us when we're deeper wilderness you're more of a moron than i first thought. If anything keep on doing what you're doing, you're motivating the entire clan, we'll finish BT off then focus on you brown sticky stuffters

49 minutes ago, TBR said:

No ones liked CD for the past 10 years, but we're still here. If you think you're the first bunch of retards to try and pull some scummy tactics like teaming & using your levels 60s on us when we're deeper wilderness you're more of a moron than i first thought. If anything keep on doing what you're doing, you're motivating the entire clan, we'll finish BT off then focus on you brown sticky stuffters

lmfao

12 minutes ago, TBR said:

Wait are you laughing because you pulled 20 yesterday or laughing because you look like a pig irl

you pulled 50 and got fucked by everyone and you brought some 70s aswell and still got the D lmfaooo you so brown sticky stuff

I'm pretty sure you look like a broccolied goblin IRL so stay quiet

2 hours ago, TBR said:

i mean you can still "finish" BT off and still prep another clan lol