Against All Odds F2P Saturday FT. A, EoP, FI, FOE, IR, PX, SUP

N Ranger

179Lwr0.png&key=6a128b18de8d20049cf7857f

#AAO|WWW.AAO-RS.ORG|DISCORD BROH

S6zZhpn.png&key=6c94925bf18f188f8512cbaf

DMb4RYx.gif&key=e42a2dc1877fd7604a50b02b

Ah yes. Today, Against All Odds massed up 38 lions and went hunting in the wilderness. The trip started off strong, but slowed down due to 4 clans deciding to go to clan wars instead. The members that attended today's trip performed really well today. Huge shout out to them!

lzn8Qbs.png.b7e9239cbe600404c64337b318ea

My POV:

AAO vs. A + FOE + EoP

Our first fight of the day was at Bandit Camp. We rushed Apex at the Bandit Camp teleport spot. We quickly sandwiched as both Final Ownage Elite and Eruption of Pures joined the fight. My nigga, King Koer Jr quickly called for us to run through EoP hit them from behind. The fight was quickly moved out of Bandit Camp and ended.

qZXl3P2.png

AAO vs. IR + SUP + PX + FI

Afterwards, we quickly ran up to high alter, where Supremacy and Intense Redemption were already fighting. We started off sniping both clans from singles. As SUP ran into singles, we rushed the alter and started our work on IR. The fight continued on with Phoenix and Fatality both crashing. After playing around in singles for awhile, the fight eventually ended.

FSPonpC.png

F22H5da.png

AAO vs. PX + EoP

We then setup a PKRI against Phoenix. We rushed PX at the horseshoe and basically carroted them. Like, it wasn't even close. The fight continued on for sometime and was crashed by Eruption of Pures. We won though.

VO8PVzh.png

Pr6ZZSo.png

IvAQdqB.png

BYNyKG8.png

jHx3KAb.png

AAO vs. IR + SUP + EoP

Our last actual fight started at 18 ports. We crashed the fight between Intense Redemption and Supremacy. We pushed both clans off the ports and were crashed by Eruption of Pures ourselves. We decided to dip and walk away as #2 once again.

z0Q13qa.png

T134sd0.png

IynmKQR.png

9 hours ago, Pun said:

how you still only got 1 pair of jeans?

you still sound like a toad? LMFAO irrelevant kid goodjob getting iv killed in a rivlary you dog dont ever quote me before i have you kyp you, and dont forget your the reason iv went from pulling 50 to 20 then me leaving to keep you but hurt L0L

5 hours ago, originalz said:

you still sound like a toad? LMFAO irrelevant kid goodjob getting iv killed in a rivlary you dog dont ever quote me before i have you kyp you, and dont forget your the reason iv went from pulling 50 to 20 then me leaving to keep you but hurt L0L

are you still talking about a clan that died a year ago. You got no way to kyp me, your a rat, with 1 pair of jeans lmfao. iv went from pulling 50 to 20 over the period of about 2 months and in that time your clan got killed everyday. Pipe up again tofuboy, you still get that big daddy dick everyday.