Outburst Sunday | #1 XLPC Welcoming Fearless To Our Scene

Broxxx

1 minute ago, TBR said:

Byron comes on our TS. But he wouldn't tell you that because you're useless. You maintained what? 25 people. Congrats. You lay down all these threats but you literally need a level 40s clan standing next to you before you move from single.

You best make sure someone who can use a mic and string some proper sentences together to be online aswell, cus from what Byron said you can hardly talk. r u broccolied bro??

as far as byron i said i am killing cd with my usain bolt sentences  this what you do when you losing to bt lmaoooooo start with grammar slave jokes blah blah my dick bigger than yours youll get over it doesnt change the fact i aim going to break you you legit be in foe ts after they end trying to gather people to join cd you are a joke how can i take you serious ub bullied you outta lpc and you move down to xlpc acting like you mean something i can stir enough to beat you gurantee that 

3 minutes ago, N uts ack said:

damn OB still strong at grats.

OP does not communicate with a single clan lmao check your facts broccoli. CD already dead dropped 15 opts after our first fight. Btw where’s your topic? 

legit can say this is a factual statement  cause i have never yet had a conversation with op especially one regarding clearing a brown sticky stuff clan like cd 

Just now, bt black son said:

as far as byron i said i am killing cd with my usain bolt sentences  this what you do when you losing to bt lmaoooooo start with grammar slave jokes blah blah my dick bigger than yours youll get over it doesnt change the fact i aim going to break you you legit be in foe ts after they end trying to gather people to join cd you are a joke how can i take you serious ub bullied you outta lpc and you move down to xlpc acting like you mean something i can stir enough to beat you gurantee that 

FOE TS? what are you trying to pull through youself? Do you want me to start recruiting off LPC's cus i'll legit get 20 people today. Cya midweek terrible timing. 

Just now, TBR said:

FOE TS? what are you trying to pull through youself? Do you want me to start recruiting off LPC's cus i'll legit get 20 people today. Cya midweek terrible timing. 

when it comes to cd trying to beat the almighty bt terrible timing is correct and cut the bullbrown sticky stuff you did the same thing in main scene to compete with bt you know exactly what am getting at special guest in foe and clan friend in eop  read between the lines you dumb brit 

33 minutes ago, TBR said:

We don't post on Sharkbrew because we were once banned from this site, we just use it to laugh at what you muppets say. I got a leak in both rank structures. People are easily bought with money.

you have nothing to post on sharkbrew son , all you do is take Ls . And your really telling BT they wait in singles ? LOL ,  CD be more single then original himself. what a lonely child :( 

1 hour ago, RyanTheG said:

you have nothing to post on sharkbrew son , all you do is take Ls . And your really telling BT they wait in singles ? LOL ,  CD be more single then original himself. what a lonely child :( 

your clan is going to die soon lmfao keep crashing wars to claim wins. anyways cu this midweek.

27 minutes ago, originalz said:

SPEAK UP FS LMFAO YOU JUST GOT BULLIED @Aysix you dog.

why are you even quoting me lmfao, your clan is trash. 

first unofficial weekend trip and we already almost matched OB's opts. 

See yall when we are trained up btw, keep hugging singles and having OP/FH snipe us from the back.