OP Bullies CRITICALbrown sticky stuff FT. OB/FS/DS/XL/BT

Fat Boy

LOL this video does not show 1 fight you guys did not crash and claim wins LMFAO. Bro what have I been telling you? your clan cant win a clean 1v1 EVER. all you do is crash a fight and claim another win. Keep CD out of your mouth dog. Once you Actually clear CD 1v1 you can open your mouth lmfao. Hmu we can set up a pkri this week, Unless your scared LMfao.

2 minutes ago, originalz said:

LOL this video does not show 1 fight you guys did not crash and claim wins LMFAO. Bro what have I been telling you? your clan cant win a clean 1v1 EVER. all you do is crash a fight and claim another win. Keep CD out of your mouth dog. Once you Actually clear CD 1v1 you can open your mouth lmfao. Hmu we can set up a pkri this week, Unless your scared LMfao.

Shutup kid, i hate reading your downy ass comments about OP all the time. OP runs you, get that in your head you fat walmart wearing ass nigga. 

4 minutes ago, originalz said:

clean 1v1 and you get smoked in this vid

clean 1v1s in this vid you get smoked

heres a even opt mini you get 3-0 

heres another even opt mini where u get smoked

Your blind af kid , your getting slapped by lvl 45s. wait till we are 50s. 

12 minutes ago, originalz said:

We couldn’t get a clean 1v1 with you today because you were in multi for maybe 5 minutes your entire trip today. Once again if you want a clean 1v1 fight prep us we’re waiting fucking broccoli

9 minutes ago, N uts ack said:

We couldn’t get a clean 1v1 with you today because you were in multi for maybe 5 minutes your entire trip today. Once again if you want a clean 1v1 fight prep us we’re waiting fucking broccoli

FACTS HOW CAN WE FIGHT SOMEONE WHO SITS IN SINGLES. 

9 minutes ago, N uts ack said:

Originals is calling for them that's how you know they won't ever prep us. Kid can't call

23 minutes ago, originalz said:

Come prep us? Is CD afraid? Btw that 15 vs 15 was ez 3-0 in clan wars btw

1 minute ago, Satans said:

Yeah exactly, so pay no heed to banter, obviously struck a nerve tho?

U aint no real nigga

i wouldnt even count that as banter, its complete foolishness. The kid saying false brown sticky stuff about OP and acting like his clan is nice.

I am a real nigga, nigga.