Step 4: EoP did this to you

Conor McGregor

Yikes man,  leaders shouldn't have to tell their members this.  Real leadership is people(s) who commands respect & inspires his people to follow him. Textwalls aren't inspiring anyone dude. Step the fuck up, take charge and at least give us some fucking competition. 

Who the fuck sucks in this clan, tell me, who the fuck sucks. Holy fuck. You fucking blow. Oh my fucking god. You guys fucking suck now. You're honestly fucking brown sticky stuff. Holy fucking brown sticky stuff. Are you guys fucking joking right now? Are you taking the piss? Are you taking the absolute fucking piss right now? Oh my fucking god. You guys are fucking something else. Holy fuck. Uninstall the game, just fucking uninstall it. Holy fucking tits, you guys are fucking dick. You guys fucking suck dick for a living. What the fuck, you fucking dick suckers. - [Foe]Adhi to his members.

2 hours ago, Brap said:

Yikes man,  leaders shouldn't have to tell their members this.  Real leadership is people(s) who commands respect & inspires his people to follow him. Textwalls aren't inspiring anyone dude. Step the fuck up, take charge and at least give us some fucking competition. 

says the guy that left his clan (cd) for dead lmao