Misfits Banning PX From Wild Ft RAG CC & Bank loot

BackWoodsL

gDEncRq.gif

On our daily excursion around the Wild we ran into PX and cleared that rag CC at revs multiple times, making bank loot.

We started the PK Trip at 2PM EST and ended at 8PM EST.

We peaked at 32 loot hungry Misfits.

73gmuT4.png

PX thought they can be slick by PKing at easts where it's dead and where they thought they'd be hidden, but our undercover bee informed us that they were hopping around there. We quickly left Revs with our bank loot from that brown sticky stuffty rag CC that donates blowpipes, ballistas daily and caught PX at 21 hills. They tried to fight back thinking they had a slight chance, but they soon realized they did a massive mistake once they all died and got pushed to singles. Too bad they couldn't tele away as they all got teleblocked!

Even though they were a few minutes into their trip, they decided to call it quits after banning them from the wild.

Stay dead brown sticky stuff chicken rag clan!

kmsaZC1.png

Backwoods POV

rovqGuI.png

E4Z0SLV.png

be6b89ea9584b8661ffc88033e8f88c4.png

xvQ8Vq8.png

uAyAeL2.png

NpelLuA.png

NpelLuA.png

gdWl9cx.png

wh29PTz.png

I didn't see phoenix in any pics or even the vid? but I do remember yall ending when you got word we were massing. infact I remember crashing yall's tank test at clan wars, because a "little bird" told us yall would be there :) vid soon boys!

can u explain where on ur pov did u clear px? im sure misfits ended their trip as soon as they heard px were going out and started doing Tank Tests l0l0000

if u come with propaganda atleast have something to show l0l0l

why misfits ended? no1 of their Mass Invites were listening to their brown sticky stuff caller

8244e54aaf18377f7fb3d15c185b39e7.png
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

btw /query Juicy on irc to leak ur dead clans location for $$  ( so u atleast make money meanwhile being in a dead propaganda clan )

:hehehe:

poor banter kid, as you rushed us + 20 ops like lmfao and when we mass even ops, u didnt fight us, we even spam ur broccolied cc to fight us and we found u losers doing tank tests in inners? l0l rat clan, no wonder u suck so badly

do u get every woctm points by hiding out of wildy & making sht topics on sb claiming u have win anything lmfao

5 hours ago, Jaya Bee said:

"massed up" is a funny way of saying giving locs to sscim to  hit us at the same time

do u believe your own bs lmfao, sscim pking at revs 24/7 we were waiting at easts and 26 hill 4 u L0L down 5, sht excuses for sht clan, try harder 

9 minutes ago, Brap said:

Pretty sure Venom Blitz is ranked in the rag cc and frequently calls them to aid.

stfu lmao

2 hours ago, Gelsey said:

do u believe your own bs lmfao, sscim pking at revs 24/7 we were waiting at easts and 26 hill 4 u L0L down 5, sht excuses for sht clan, try harder 

u paid 15m to sscim cc to be ranked captain there lmao u suck

19 minutes ago, Zee said:

stfu lmao

u paid 15m to sscim cc to be ranked captain there lmao u suck

im capt there coz im pro pker and i dont pay for ranks l0l, imagine paying "15m" for silver xD

show me any single proof where i have paid anything l00000l, fake propaganda coz u suck yourself, now back to rat hole 

Just now, Gelsey said:

im capt there coz im pro pker and i dont pay for ranks l0l, imagine paying "15m" for silver xD

show me any single proof where i have paid anything l00000l, fake propaganda coz u suck yourself, now back to rat hole 

So you are feeding the raggers locs. Thx for sharing mate