Misfits Not hot , Skrr Pop Pop

Juicy

How misfits make their topics active LMFAO L0L0L

53d29acc02dae358299cf2f5b278f23d.png567503ce4cee19cb67b0f7d24ff09a75.png786d207817c7e896e6e6b0306066b14d.png

MF Veteran Bumping Mf's Anniversary Aftermath Topic Just so it is '' Active and people will post on forums '' his own words!

Also ....

10d691cf21b18c8152d0e4273ceabfa1.png

25 Replies Minus 6 Minus 1 Izz 18 Replies,

130 Pull > 18 Members Replies > 70% Were Invites on ur anniversary???? l0l0l

Cya Next Sunday with ur 30 Man Pull Again , /Query Juicy To make $$ Btw

8 minutes ago, Fazing said:

This is my fault I made buddy clanless so now all he can do is make justin beiber topics and lurk on the brew. Poor guy.

u mad i demoted u within 1 week hehe, outlaws pulled 25 on OPENING TRIP l0l0l , meanwhile outlaws is doing clanwars during weekend  trips, am i killing clans ehe

:hehehe:

75HJOlt.png

Proud Founder Of #Savage

The Hyena's Are Comming To Own And Bone!

20 minutes ago, Zee said:

75HJOlt.png

Proud Founder Of #Savage

The Hyena's Are Comming To Own And Bone!

yeah and u keep hiding for me :/