Apex vs FOE | 40v40 P2P PREP | 3-0

Old Nox

4 hours ago, Moni said:

Well duh those UB kids did improve Apex's quality, stop referring to the past on every single post. Looking at how good they've recently performed I would say they're competing for #1 or #2 matched currently. EOP isn't relevant in the prep scene as they focus on wild more (don't blame them lol).

Tldr: We go off recent events so stop with ur "know it all" attitude. 

Recent events? Apex has done nothing. But beat an already broken fo, how domb are you lmfao

Im willing to bet that apex cant beat most of the current clans in f2p, other than ir and maybe misfits lmfao.

In p2p they cant beat eop so i give them #2 or #3 

Youre that weird kid who thinks that hes the best in the game so every clan you or your miniwar friends join are auromatixally #1

Youre not btw. Lmfao

22 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

Recent events? Apex has done nothing. But beat an already broken fo, how domb are you lmfao

Im willing to bet that apex cant beat most of the current clans in f2p, other than ir and maybe misfits lmfao.

In p2p they cant beat eop so i give them #2 or #3 

Youre that weird kid who thinks that hes the best in the game so every clan you or your miniwar friends join are auromatixally #1

Youre not btw. Lmfao

why are you still tryin my guy

everything moni said is true btw u deluded twat

7 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

Ok, since moni said they are then i guess they are, eh.. i mean 10 ub kids joined them so they have to be!

Lets discard the fact that apex is like 0-12 in f2p preps vs eop and like 1-15 vs fo

Lets also discard the fact that apex is 1-20 in p2p preps vs eop and same with fo i imagine

I havent seen them done anything to justify them being #1 matched other than beating Fo whose current state is broken as fuck due to eop.

Tldr: stfu unless you have some facts to back up  ur story

dunno who you are but ape(x) is a completely different clan than apex and they are indeed number 1 in both servers matched, meanwhile eom struggles against the likes of misfits bee clan in p2p and penix in f2p whahahah

5 hours ago, Martin Tyler said:

dunno who you are but ape(x) is a completely different clan than apex and they are indeed number 1 in both servers matched, meanwhile eom struggles against the likes of misfits bee clan in p2p and penix in f2p whahahah

i dont know what planet you are from, but eops p2p record since the new lpc movement is like ~25 4 (3 of those losses being to FO) and the misfits fight u mentioned was a 20v20 big mini lmfao

prove me wrong vermin, bet u cant haha

37 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

i dont know what planet you are from, but eops p2p record since the new lpc movement is like ~25 4 (3 of those losses being to FO) and the misfits fight u mentioned was a 20v20 big mini lmfao

prove me wrong vermin, bet u cant haha

you are one annoying kid, just stfu you suck at the game