Bad Timing Steam Rolling CD

bt black son

3 hours ago, DHP said:

To OB/destiny/clans that aren't CD: ty for clean action

To CD: already starting to bring LPC accounts to scim rag us, too bad they couldnt save your dead clan

you must be braindead saying CD is brining LPC accounts. FIRST OF ALL A LEVEL 88 CD LPC ACCOUNT CANT HIT A LEVEL 48 OP ACCOUNT THAT CAMPS LEVEL 6 ALL DAY. USE YOUR BRAIN tomato LMFAO!!!

21 minutes ago, originalz said:

you must be braindead saying CD is brining LPC accounts. FIRST OF ALL A LEVEL 88 CD LPC ACCOUNT CANT HIT A LEVEL 48 OP ACCOUNT THAT CAMPS LEVEL 6 ALL DAY. USE YOUR BRAIN tomato LMFAO!!!

Honestly you must be braindead to make a post like this.

The xlpc cap is 65. Anything over 65 and under 88 is LPC. You had a level 74 fully geared, in your cape and fall in, and he was hitting us at corp. You're the only one here who looks broccolied.

7 minutes ago, DHP said:

Honestly you must be braindead to make a post like this.

The xlpc cap is 65. Anything over 65 and under 88 is LPC. You had a level 74 fully geared, in your cape and fall in, and he was hitting us at corp. You're the only one here who looks broccolied.

yo tomato you know a 74 cant hit you dumb level 45s at corp right? CD dont bring level 74s we aint that clan. that level 74 can be a random. next time take a pic and show me ill take action. ty other wise stfu and move on, level 74 can be a random kid in 308 just looting at corp lmfao tomatos. this is why you need to team everytime cuz we just kill you. How was that ditch today?

7 hours ago, originalz said:

yo tomato you know a 74 cant hit you dumb level 45s at corp right? CD dont bring level 74s we aint that clan. that level 74 can be a random. next time take a pic and show me ill take action. ty other wise stfu and move on, level 74 can be a random kid in 308 just looting at corp lmfao tomatos. this is why you need to team everytime cuz we just kill you. How was that ditch today?

I can say that this 74 attacked my ass on corp hill but fuck it, this ain't gonna do brown sticky stuff cause we smoked your ass

what are you talking about how was that ditch?

Man we had fucking 10 CD scouts on us and you pussies were to scared to go up and fight us

lmfaoooo next time just stfu and go buy your fucking bond 

1 hour ago, PICwarior381 said:

I can say that this 74 attacked my ass on corp hill but fuck it, this ain't gonna do brown sticky stuff cause we smoked your ass

what are you talking about how was that ditch?

Man we had fucking 10 CD scouts on us and you pussies were to scared to go up and fight us

lmfaoooo next time just stfu and go buy your fucking bond 

6 hours ago, Aysix said:

@originalz and you're saying im brown sticky stuff? lmfaoooo, imagine losing a rivalry to BT black son

i aint losing no rivlary lmfao its CD vs the world rn and we are stronger then ever lmfao. I killed BT he lucky i dont use sb  daily for topics like he does lmfao. i bully his clan everyday.