Fearless Sunday 55+ Pigs Brutalize Outburst

exzrts

01Cd3b9.gif

d0bc61ab927d1e93b68f75a3b9a9cd6f.png

Today Fearless pulled 50 pigs later peaking at 58 pigs for our Unofficial Sunday trip. Our first fight was against Outburst where we pushed them into singles and hit them in singles without losing any of our opts lmfao perfected. While Outburst was getting a regroup we had a fight against Over Powered at corp hill and took the lead while they ran south leaving Fearless the last clan standing on top of corp gf. Destiny made an appearance and logged in north of us, we quickly pulled our scim on them and had a good matched fight against them and taking the lead and pushing them into singles gf. The rest of the trip we hit Outburst until they ended with 27 panthers lmfao crumble crumble 40 mins intro trip btw hahaha. We also got some quick hits on Bad timing Destiny without them expecting it gf yall.

Ty for fights yall!

DO YOU WANNA JOIN THE #1 XLPC -  fearless.teamspeak3.com

ZgzjTbn.gif

P9Me1dN.png

~ Deviants

~ Moel Lester POV

~ Ryan POV

~ Zigy POV

~ Oktay POV (Just killing OB)

That funny moment when an ignorant saying u left for this ..  let me Brighten ur brain my friend we didnt leave for thiis .. we made you .. ob was made in first place to keep fs member togethers till we  reopen cz we wanted to take a break u know nothing about history LOL fs created ob thats why all ob ranks left u re just a new ob recruit and u flaming lmao @Enza what can i say huhh @Repa

2 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

That funny moment when an ignorant saying u left for this ..  let me Brighten ur brain my friend we didnt leave for thiis .. we made you .. ob was made in first place to keep fs member togethers till we  reopen cz we wanted to take a break u know nothing about history LOL fs created ob thats why all ob ranks left u re just a new ob recruit and u flaming lmao @Enza what can i say huhh @Repa

This whole statement is ignorant asf. You're bragging on a Runescape forum about knowing history of a clan,  which also had nothing to do with what i said l0l. You look cauliflower and mad, and i couldn't careless about being new to a clan, i'm not new to the game or to clanning, so try again. You seem bullied or seemed touched irl though, get that checked.