Supremacy Vs. Apex 21v24 PKRI

Mustafa

520fa796a875c9978d0c50c31a57ab7b.gif

DX5Q0Fx.png

Apex asked us for a 30 min pkri in the wilderness; we accepted and massed up 21 long dongs in just couple of minutes.

The rule was that both clans have to limit themselves to 21 warrers, a rule apex sadly broke. However, winners like us don't complain and we instead decided to show them our amazing warring & calling by bending them over the knee and spanking them down 2 with ease.

Gfapexty

9c55ee931b6f2fd118a037fb543052e5.gif

Mustafa's POV

Noel's POV

Pieter's POV

44 minutes ago, Erase said:

lmfao at sup trying to say we cheat to claim a win rofl u got smoked tbh l0l and i was not aloud to come because it was capped yet ur numbers kept rising better luck next time sup

edit:mfw all vids got no cape counter l0l

mfw when 2/3 vids have cape counter and you can see 24 on apex's side multiple times

get smoked btw 

lmfa0 at your signature 

thanks for the fight apex, at worst it was a 24v21 and if it was one of us in your cape like your leaders claimed with no proof, then it was 23v22 and we still beat you down opts

lmao @ IR coming to congratz us on the big win because they dont have any events and they wouldnt win even if they did

6 hours ago, 1defkid said:

nah

I can belive how delusional u fucking kids are lmfao just take the fucking Loss for gods sake

6 hours ago, Martin Tyler said:

looks like yall dipped to avoid a bigger embarrassment when they were still fighting

Its a 30 min capped return fight like are u cauliflower? Do you think think were gonna stand and for them after they got fully cleared?

6 hours ago, Erase said:

lmfao at sup trying to say we cheat to claim a win rofl u got smoked tbh l0l and i was not aloud to come because it was capped yet ur numbers kept rising better luck next time sup

edit:mfw all vids got no cape counter l0l

How come u have 23 as seen as in my vid? Where did we get smoked lmfao u were losing 90% of the fight, the only time u had numbers on us is when were low and food and prayer after killin u 15 times hello