When you call a return while down 40 opts

The incredible IR

8 hours ago, hotkeying said:

Bad news bud, Supremacy has overtaken Chaotic in being our easiest rivalry of all time. Thoughts?

Yes we already know, you want my autopgraph on my next photo shoot gotcha. just ask nicely next time lil guy ;)

10 hours ago, Lerea said:

This duval kid is weird. nigga looks like harry potter only 10 times uglier.

lets see that irl then buddy. bc if you so damn "sexy" you wouldnt mind posting it then :) or you must be one of them pimple faced pop corn head ass boys who is scared of what people think of him. But i wonder what you do to avoid the laughs irl??? wear a paper bag over that ugly face??? who knows and who cares thanks for the laughs again everyone <3

13 hours ago, Duval said:

lets see that irl then buddy. bc if you so damn "sexy" you wouldnt mind posting it then :) or you must be one of them pimple faced pop corn head ass boys who is scared of what people think of him. But i wonder what you do to avoid the laughs irl??? wear a paper bag over that ugly face??? who knows and who cares thanks for the laughs again everyone <3

Chaotic and Rage closed btw

1 minute ago, Lerea said:

btw u didn't start playing this game in 2002 more like 2k15 lol

I personally closed Ir twice in 2010, was in Vo in 09 and DP in 09-2010 and opened Chaotic in 2010.

shut up broccoli i got Gfx older then you

On 12/22/2017 at 8:24 AM, hotkeying said:

Nothing about Chaotic in your sig? IR is the reason for that. 

Only thing ir has done is close more times then Chaotic and ir was closed by Chaotic two of them billion times as well lmfao.

god please dont make me purposely come back to scape and join sup just to close your fucking clan with kyle for a THIRD TIME!

3 hours ago, Duval said:

Only thing ir has done is close more times then Chaotic and ir was closed by Chaotic two of them billion times as well lmfao.

god please dont make me purposely come back to scape and join sup just to close your fucking clan with kyle for a THIRD TIME!

Your life is devoid of anything worth quitting rs for, you probably should come back. I would happily give you nightmares once again.