[Sharkbrew 2.0] Community Services - (Shops) - Phase 1.3

موني

gAMhgVD.gif

Hello Everyone! I'm proud to present our new Community Service Section(s). I'm sure many of you are aware as Sharkbrew expands we constantly look for something new and exciting to reinvigorate our site and hopefully this new section will bring out much-needed change and hopefully allow us to prosper as a site. With this new section in time, we will use our earnings to fund much-needed prizes in tournaments,COTM,WCOTM and even more exciting events that we host. Now we will be releasing other sections of RWT shortly but we will be using the "Services" section as more of a test run and start it to kick things off and see how everyone reacts to it! 

Here are the sections for the Account Services section

Service Application Section -> This is where the Rules and Regulations will be posted along with the application to do Services.

Minigame Services Section -> This section includes all Minigame Services such as , Barbarian Assult,Defenders,Void,Fire Cape,Inferno Cape and Mage Arena 2.

SKill Training Section -> This section will contain all of the Skill Training Services that vary on any skill on Oldschool Runescape.  

Questing Services Section ->  This section will contain Questing Services to obtain Mith->B Gloves or any individual quest. 

If you have ANY questions at all please message a @Counselor or @Overseer , Thank You!

DzFixGs.png

Just now, Phebz said:

Look dude, I get that these forums have little to no activity, but you don't need to tag everyone in every post you guys make.

If your forums weren't on life support, people would read without being tagged.

So in your eyes you have 500 post count on a "dead forums" well done! 

Just now, Moni said:

So in your eyes you have 500 post count on a "dead forums" well done! 

Yes sir 500 post count from when this forum was actually active, not hard to gather post count over time as you seem well aware of with your 13699 posts.

I stand by my point, you guys are killing your own forums.

Just now, Phebz said:

Yes sir 500 post count from when this forum was actually active, not hard to gather post count over time as you seem well aware of with your 13699 posts.

I stand by my point, you guys are killing your own forums.

Ur post count has been acquired within 6months, the forums have been on steady activity since that time. Please move on with trying to cover yourself. 

1 minute ago, Moni said:

Ur post count has been acquired within 6months, the forums have been on steady activity since that time. Please move on with trying to cover yourself. 

Haven't posted in a month due to the inactivity of your forums.

Spin it however you want, you're killing what remains of these forums.

39 minutes ago, Phebz said:

Haven't posted in a month due to the inactivity of your forums.

Spin it however you want, you're killing what remains of these forums.

You're welcome to contribute any ideas to us or publically. But regardless of whether we tag you or not, for you to have seen the tag and reply means you're lurking around. In other words, it means you're using Sharkbrew.

In what way are we killing this community?

12 minutes ago, `Ryan said:

When will services be open to the general community and how will it be regulated?

Once we get some shops up (we already have a few being posted by staff) when other sections get released it will be generalized but they are able to be "used" by everyone, but not everyone can offer services rn