xLPC

Kim

28 minutes ago, Brad said:

For one I have no idea what your picture is showing?

You were at our meetings where this brown sticky stuff situation was discussed. - Replied to this above.

You knew clans were breaking the cap. - I took myself of the scene due to this.

You knew clans were bringing mains. - Read one line above.

We helped negotiate the combat new combat cap. - No you didn't at all. We made the choice to move down the cap as leaders because we know how to solve things better than these so called ranks. RP and OB moved down combats and Ascent opened at 30 cb and built up to there level.

Sharkbrew was going to host a wilderness RvB for xLPC earlier this year but 3/4 of the scene closed. - Again no the clans didn't die I chose not to do it because at the end of it was for clan wars and I wasn't spending 4 hours at clan wars for one fight. When my rank system made their choice not to do it once again your ranks flamed me because I don't make choices that benefit sharkbrew.

Sharkbrew was going to host a wilderness RvB for xLPC earlier this year but 3/4 of the scene closed. - I don't care to see your logs I was there.

And that is why the scene died in August before it was revitalized. - The scene didn't die.

I can discredit whoever I want all you guys care about is money. You wonder why this site will never be what pure warfare was, Karl at least cared about this community and not use his site as a money grab. He also knew how talk to people and not get defensive every time people would say something.

The scene did die, when we were trying to do the wildy rvb. The money is going to cycle back into the community for the tournament events. 

Clan ranks weren't efficiently communicating with each other before Ascent opened. Even then, it took my rank team to start some sort of stepping stones. I  was happy to see the scene go back to 65-.

@Brad, did you read my last reply?

41 minutes ago, Brad said:

For one I have no idea what your picture is showing?

You were at our meetings where this brown sticky stuff situation was discussed. - Replied to this above. -

You knew clans were breaking the cap. - I took myself of the scene due to this. - That point is irrelevant. Sharkbrew took action on the demands on the xLPC leaders

You knew clans were bringing mains. - Read one line above. - Then how can you even say the xLPC scene was working?

We helped negotiate the combat new combat cap. - No you didn't at all. We made the choice to move down the cap as leaders because we know how to solve things better than these so called ranks. RP and OB moved down combats and Ascent opened at 30 cb and built up to there level. - This timeline is in july.

Sharkbrew was going to host a wilderness RvB for xLPC earlier this year but 3/4 of the scene closed. - Again no the clans didn't die I chose not to do it because at the end of it was for clan wars and I wasn't spending 4 hours at clan wars for one fight. When my rank system made their choice not to do it once again your ranks flamed me because I don't make choices that benefit sharkbrew. - Yes there was a clans wars event and a wilderness RvB event planned.

Sharkbrew was going to host a wilderness RvB for xLPC earlier this year but 3/4 of the scene closed. - I don't care to see your logs I was there. Then how can you even say the xLPC scene was working?

And that is why the scene died in August before it was revitalized. - The scene didn't die. - There were about 3 official clans left with none pulling above 30s. Masser teams were doing better than you.

I can discredit whoever I want all you guys care about is money. You say mature up but you came at clan at the same time. You wonder why this site will never be what pure warfare was, Karl at least cared about this community and not use his site as a money grab. He also knew how talk to people and not get defensive every time people would say something. - You are correct. If we were like Pure warfare, Sharkbrew wouldn't be protecting clanning sites from getting hacked, hosting free MLs for people to use or to subsidize pure clanning. Remember when Ascent came to me because your own webmaster was plaintexting the site he was suppose to be hosting? Why didn't you ask Karl because he cares so much about the pure community haha.

Purewarefare had every opportunity to come back as the community site back in 2014, but they didn't for reasons I mentioned in my last couple of replies

See my replies in red

13 hours ago, PICwarior381 said:

Keep thinking that, look at what we did to CD yesterday they wanted to bring cancer we brought cancer and now Originalz is crying on SB

He's right though. Its always the cancer clans that can't handle the scene that have to revolt to other things to make their members look good. CD is a perfect example.

Making up excuses why they lost or getting hit from all different angles. Brining tanks 70s 80s to their XLPC scene and so on.. But, theres one more thing i want to say: keep those ZE3N tanks out of the wild please. Or we need a different snipe team to focus that especially if y'all really going to put effort in it..

11 hours ago, PICwarior381 said:

XLPC is getting lit with all of these clan opening/reopening

To all the clans please keep the scene clean and get the lpcs/tanks out

to CD, bring more tanks and lpcs and we will do the same

Cancer mentality you got there mate

54 minutes ago, xVideos said:

He's right though. Its always the cancer clans that can't handle the scene that have to revolt to other things to make their members look good. CD is a perfect example.

Making up excuses why they lost or getting hit from all different angles. Brining tanks 70s 80s to their XLPC scene and so on.. But, theres one more thing i want to say: keep those ZE3N tanks out of the wild please. Or we need a different snipe team to focus that especially if y'all really going to put effort in it..

Sharkbrew can only go so far to stop the tanks being cancer to the scene. Outside of Sharkbrew we can't really do anything unless those mains are connected to a xLPC clan then we can punish them accordingly. 

12 hours ago, Mayhem Makers Fanboy said:

How about tell all these grubs opening clans that lvl 40s and 50s with overheads is disingenuous to the scene.

To be fair, as someone who doesn't xLPC much I would use a overhead acc myself because not only can I bot it up but it's just easier to actually do slayer etc if I enjoy the acc apart from clanning 

leaders of just about every xlpc clan are in constant contact and have a dialogue with eachother in regards to how to keep the scene clean and fun.

i dont think slushpuppy is trying to exploit the increased popularity within the scene but at the same time i gotta agree with the sentiment that maybe letting the scene run it's natural course without sb is the way to go.

i feel like sb is at its best when its purely a community for discussion. once you start making awards and competitions, thus turning the competition up a notch, this place kinda starts to feel more like a controlling body than a place for discussion. maybe a tournament every now and then is good, i'd be down for that, but anything more than that won't work imo.

as far as statement that clans are going to get too competitive anyway, increasing the cb cap/bringing mains etc....well that's the exact reason why the leadership of each clan has a dialogue with eachother to stop that

21 minutes ago, chance111 said:

leaders of just about every xlpc clan are in constant contact and have a dialogue with eachother in regards to how to keep the scene clean and fun.

i dont think slushpuppy is trying to exploit the increased popularity within the scene but at the same time i gotta agree with the sentiment that maybe letting the scene run it's natural course without sb is the way to go.

i feel like sb is at its best when its purely a community for discussion. once you start making awards and competitions, thus turning the competition up a notch, this place kinda starts to feel more like a controlling body than a place for discussion. maybe a tournament every now and then is good, i'd be down for that, but anything more than that won't work imo.

as far as statement that clans are going to get too competitive anyway, increasing the cb cap/bringing mains etc....well that's the exact reason why the leadership of each clan has a dialogue with eachother to stop that

Thank you for your reply. 

The problem is Sb mods and whatever you guys want to be revered as haven't been involved in the scene long enough to know what is good/bad for it ; truthfully most of the clans ranks are too lazy to keep things organized to have events like the rvb etc. 

The intervention of sb in the scene is kind of cauliflower in all honesty ; let's face it xLpc is supposed to be an introduction to clanning, recruiting new faces and bringing them into a community. Personally when people began taking this scene seriously to the point of mains and cancerous accounts with overheads and whatever else it made the scene so much less appealing to a lot of people.

My thought ; let the people who wanna be involved with Sb find it themselves and just keep an eye out on the scene but to intervene with events know one will really care about is a waste of everyone's time . focus on keeping the Lpc scene alive cause xLpc will always die and reinvigorate itself. 

Also the hosting of ts for free for new clans is a good idea ; maybe make a section for people starting clans to have some information on how they can get forums and a hosting service ; recommended gfx artists who specialize in startup clanpacks.

Give people useful information and resources to use to build there community. 

5 hours ago, xVideos said:

Don't even reply on here if you have no clue what you're talking about. Talking about not handling the scene, imagine telling your whole clan to train prayer.

2 hours ago, TBR said:

Don't even reply on here if you have no clue what you're talking about. Talking about not handling the scene, imagine telling your whole clan to train prayer.

Don't even reply on here if you have no clue what you're talking about. Talking about not handling the scene, imagine having your entire clan get overheads at 40 combat

And that is why the scene died in August before it was revitalized. - The scene didn't die. - There were about 3 official clans left with none pulling above 30s. Masser teams were doing better than you.

what does that have to do with anything though. That point you made is irrelevant and shows the xlpc wasnt dead.. if you think for a second any xlpc isnt massed at some point than that further proves how dumb the mods are in regards to the scene.

every xlpc is massed to a degree they have there core members they may have brought from a different scene, but for the most part every one is recruited from edgeville and varrok using spammers.. your points are very spiteful and bitter. none of them really make any move in a direction that brings us closer to a solution so you really shouldnt have bothered replying. If your gunna have a pissing contest make sure your not pissing in the wind. 

Also the above line in red. 3 Official clans were open pulling 30- whatever that was how the scene was last year with CD, ASCENT, BT than following us 3 IR reopened.. 4 clans now , than POP than OB and RP so now were at 7 , we took our break so there were than . IR moved up - and BV took there shot in the scene ,. and now FS DOOM and Destiny are included in this mix. 

to say the scene is stable is a lie however at the level of introductory clanning this is the scene can die and be reinvigorated within a week as we have seen recently.

Thus leading to my final statement - if you have nothing to say to any of these replies that will lead this conversation (as a whole not just some replies) in a direction that solves some issues and leads the scene and those involved into a better future dont bother replying cause its really pointless. Take what everyone is saying as a collective group and make a choice instead of just writing banter back to it .

10 minutes ago, P R O D said:

to say the scene is stable is a lie however at the level of introductory clanning this is the scene can die and be reinvigorated within a week as we have seen recently.

Thus leading to my final statement - if you have nothing to say to any of these replies that will lead this conversation (as a whole not just some replies) in a direction that solves some issues and leads the scene and those involved into a better future dont bother replying cause its really pointless. Take what everyone is saying as a collective group and make a choice instead of just writing banter back to it .

XLPC is more or less always going to be around due to being based around accounts that you can make in less than a day of work. 

I'm not interested in interacting with the xlpc community much due to how self sufficient you've made yourselves out to be. However, I think it's fair to say that there are some communities within xlpc that have made themselves to be troublemakers more or less in regards to integrity. 

In regards to intervening(if at all) is this something that you think SB should take a stance on or are the ragging/tank problems something you're confident the bracket can handle on its own? Outside of some small tournaments I don't think SB should intervene much at all. 

7 hours ago, Moni said:

Sharkbrew can only go so far to stop the tanks being cancer to the scene. Outside of Sharkbrew we can't really do anything unless those mains are connected to a xLPC clan then we can punish them accordingly. 

Sharkbrew can't do brown sticky stuff about stopping tanks lmfao. Couldn't in mpc, hpc, or the newly born lpc scene, and they definitely won't in the xlpc scene.

7 hours ago, Moni said:

To be fair, as someone who doesn't xLPC much I would use a overhead acc myself because not only can I bot it up but it's just easier to actually do slayer etc if I enjoy the acc apart from clanning 

Your points are absolutely terrible. The experienced clanners who make an xlpc acc don't give a fuck about playing on their xlpc accounts outside of clan events, and the people xlpcs recruit are multi ditch dwellers or 1v1 edge pkers who are primarily f2p and also don't give a fuck about slayer or other elements of the game.

22 minutes ago, Niblet said:

Your points are absolutely terrible. The experienced clanners who make an xlpc acc don't give a fuck about playing on their xlpc accounts outside of clan events, and the people xlpcs recruit are multi ditch dwellers or 1v1 edge pkers who are primarily f2p and also don't give a fuck about slayer or other elements of the game.

Thats why its my POV im not enforcing it upon you

1 hour ago, Tyendinaga said:

XLPC is more or less always going to be around due to being based around accounts that you can make in less than a day of work. 

I'm not interested in interacting with the xlpc community much due to how self sufficient you've made yourselves out to be. However, I think it's fair to say that there are some communities within xlpc that have made themselves to be troublemakers more or less in regards to integrity. 

In regards to intervening(if at all) is this something that you think SB should take a stance on or are the ragging/tank problems something you're confident the bracket can handle on its own? Outside of some small tournaments I don't think SB should intervene much at all. 

you cant stop people from doing what they want good or bad for a scene . the tournaments are a good idea but tbh in a scene like you said thats self sufficient we can set them up and ask for assistance. i dont think sb should do anything unless directly asked 

7 hours ago, TBR said:

CD TBR the fact that 50% of the clan got prayer w/o thinking proves loyalty. And hey Prayer is off in Clan Wars so why u mad? Give us a prep and drop those 70s 80s. We'll still smoke y'all the moment u step in wildy. 

51 minutes ago, xVideos said:

CD TBR the fact that 50% of the clan got prayer w/o thinking proves loyalty. And hey Prayer is off in Clan Wars so why u mad? Give us a prep and drop those 70s 80s. We'll still smoke y'all the moment u step in wildy. 

loyal to what? its a fact that you'll close once the going gets tough.

1 minute ago, TBR said:

loyal to what? its a fact that you'll close once the going gets tough.

Tough??? Give us a prep if u really believe ur words over there. Stop acting like u guys are the brown sticky stuff when u guys don't even want to do a single clan wars event.

57 minutes ago, xVideos said:

Tough??? Give us a prep if u really believe ur words over there. Stop acting like u guys are the brown sticky stuff when u guys don't even want to do a single clan wars event.

declare on us pussies