Warbow + Fudog (WF) Newest Snipe Team

Warbow

6 hours ago, exzrts said:

Yea I got kicked man im so mad grrr!!. A trial member who is making gfx for them lmfao loser.

Lmao I see u lurking on forums. Fs kids stalking me cuz they can't be me.

btw I had those gfxs already made like 3 months ago..... you still haven't benefited your clan one bit

learn how to do some productive and you might become warlord lol

16 minutes ago, Fudog said:

Lmao I see u lurking on forums. Fs kids stalking me cuz they can't be me.

btw I had those gfxs already made like 3 months ago..... you still haven't benefited your clan one bit

learn how to do some productive and you might become warlord lol

Haven't been on OB forums for awhile nor do I care lmfao. Wait you had those gfx ready 3 months ago when you hated OB l00000000000l slave. Actually I am the ones who get leaks in your clans and I don't want warlord I don't call loser btw I closed FH pussy.

30 minutes ago, exzrts said:

Haven't been on OB forums for awhile nor do I care lmfao. Wait you had those gfx ready 3 months ago when you hated OB l00000000000l slave. Actually I am the ones who get leaks in your clans and I don't want warlord I don't call loser btw I closed FH pussy.

Leaks don't faze me. By the way I'm closing FH. I closed blitz and zoom ((FH next) . You're the handicap kid who sits at the lunch table by himself. 

24 minutes ago, spy4hire said:

Aren't you the one who sniped OB during the Hate and Rampage days? first you were the dog of kfc ryan, now Broxx put you on a leash lmfao

Plug the leak broccoli haha

He's not put on a leash by anyone. We run trips in outburst teamspeak. There are no leashes here. We pk when we want, we call our own trips, we say and snipe who and what we want. No dogs, no leashes, no rules no regulations. Fudog does fudog, that's it

14 hours ago, Warbow said:

Snipe teams don’t have more than 20 members , any never really pull more than 15. Litmobs 50-5 btw

snipe teams dont make vids, dont make recruitment topic, stay low profile. 

and litmob have never beat fs at all while fs was a snipe team lol.

a good snipe team made a legit clan made an apology topic for off. lmfao litm0b? l000l