Upcoming Lower Tier Clan?

Fear The Beard

39 minutes ago, Control Pker said:

I'll Keep Camping AAO and we'll see what happens. 

@michael, At least i wasn't 0-11 in preps. 

I hear you're in OP? I'd watch what you wish for because AAO could have 20 mercenaries if you run your mouth again

57 minutes ago, TBR said:

I hear you're in OP? I'd watch what you wish for because AAO could have 20 mercenaries if you run your mouth again

I Witness you losing to OP and i also witness a +5 Cape counter and the fight was crashed with OP+CD matched. I also did witness you losing to OP the weekend before. 

GL with your multi-clanners. 

11 minutes ago, Control Pker said:

I Witness you losing to OP and i also witness a +5 Cape counter and the fight was crashed with OP+CD matched. I also did witness you losing to OP the weekend before. 

GL with your multi-clanners. 

You witness? I know you’re in OP even more of a reason to go full out cancer on them...

1 hour ago, Enza said:

"in regards to preps, activity, and weekend trips". It's not about anyone caring about WCTOM, that goes to show we uphold activity firstly, and it's an achievement.. just because you don't/can't compete for it doesn't mean it's something to not consider. Last time i checked our midweek activity was up to par, and since we don't do saturday's, sunday is our day to judge quality, and despite preps which we don't care about, generally speaking we are not low tier. 

Enza ignore this guy lol. We're 7-1 in preps against supremacy. 

As it goes for our activity, it's incomparable with nobody elses. No clan offers 5-6 events every day like we do. Just because we don't go out in cancerous f2p on Saturdays we'll still do a p2p trip that day and at least we get to have lives on Saturday without a mandatory event.

In regards to the topic I think I got my money on AAO. They've been open that long, they'll get out of whatever they're going through with a little bit of effort

22 minutes ago, 17_ said:

dont do saturday trips (best trips of the weekend) = auto loss = stay low tier

haha

Your 10 year legacy clan struggled to compete with us. You sound dumb asf and have a speech impediment irl, you took the L at birth hahah.

Special Forces: control pker lol enoug said

Bad Timing: xlpc lol neck

Against All Odds: Already 2nd best clan in the game atm

Misfits: One server clan that is happy with being stagnant as a decent p2p clan, don't see them going anywhere unless something changes. 

Pheonix: Need a direction, BVG has what it takes to make px a pretty good clan. 

Outburst: xlpc? broxx is ugly lol

Supremacy: Honestly this clan confuses me cuz theyve been open 3 years now and have never really been able to pop into and stay in the top 4 clans. Just not enough drive i dont think and don't see them going anywhere far from where they are now. 

Fatality:  How they do is solely dependent on how EoP lets them do lol

Outlaws: lol