Moderator Positions & More

Kim

gAMhgVD.gif

A new year and new opportunity for our community members to take part in helping the community.  We're looking for Gatekeepers who'd be interested in helping us host events, current systems, and upcoming clanning projects that will be released later in the year. 

DzFixGs.png

We're looking for a minimum of four new Gatekeepers. It doesn't matter what clan you're in, but the willingness to want to help the community to the best of your ability. 

Requirements:

• There is a minimum of 500 post count. We're able to give exceptions. 
  • No previous moderation required, we can teach you.
  • No previous hosting required, we can teach you.
  • The will to take on board of feedback and listen to instructions by staff members around you.
  • You must be active within the pure community as well as Sharkbrew. You'll need to know what is going on currently within the pure community. Actively participating in discussions.  Some time to spent in forum moderation such as hiding, warning any irrelevant posts on the website. 

Message me for the position or, any questions you may have regarding the position. 

Don't hesitate on messaging me. Make the step to help better the community.

DzFixGs.png

Reminders 

Sign-ups are Mini-Brewcup will be closed tomorrow.

Sharkbrew Clan Awards voting will be closed on January 5th. 

We've released a topic regarding Payouts. Please vote on the topic so I can have a better idea on what YOU want from the community. 

4 hours ago, Kim said:

Reminders 

Sign-ups are Mini-Brewcup will be closed tomorrow.

Sharkbrew Clan Awards voting will be closed on January 5th. 

We've released a topic regarding Payouts. Please vote on the topic so I can have a better idea on what YOU want from the community. 

Important reminders!

Look forward to seeing new faces in the team.

Since you guys talk about how diverse you like the rank team to be and including all clans, shouldn't it matter what clan people are from? You've had this problem before when you had mods 90% from ub/sup and then everything turned to poop lol maybe u guys should bring each clan into it so there's fairness....

43 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

Since you guys talk about how diverse you like the rank team to be and including all clans, shouldn't it matter what clan people are from? You've had this problem before when you had mods 90% from ub/sup and then everything turned to poop lol maybe u guys should bring each clan into it so there's fairness....

That’s what we are constantly trying to aim for. 

But sometimes people have such a negative impact in the staff team or behave totally unworthy of the position that we are forcedto let them go....

Don’t worry we have discussed this issue and keep aiming to have ranks from all of the pure clans.

Thanks for your feedback nonetheless!

5 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

Problem is, during our ambassador meetings, I have asked and asked, and some people don't want take part since they think they'll be denied. Don't take it in a bad way either. My message was more to encouraged those who have wanted to take part and haven't. When it comes personally to your own clan, I strived to ask Nick and others if they'd take a position and they wouldn't be up for it up until now. 

Edit: 

during that era, our staff members were in other clans but ended up joining ub. Lol

On 1/3/2018 at 9:55 AM, Dr. Evil said:

They don't care if some clans have no representation lol