Moderator Positions & More

Kim

21 hours ago, C27 said:

Remember when I almost got accepted as a mod but got denied cuz I said someone looked funny hahahah

u wanna let me open up my fire cape service here? Or u worried that with my 250+ vouches I'm gonna ruin my rep to scam someone for 6$?

@Kim @slushpuppy 

@Shadows will vouch for me

Have you sent any high staff a pm?

On 1/4/2018 at 3:21 AM, Satans said:

They don't care if some clans have no representation lol

I care. Read what I said here 

On 1/2/2018 at 8:03 PM, Kim said:

Problem is, during our ambassador meetings, I have asked and asked, and some people don't want take part since they think they'll be denied. Don't take it in a bad way either. My message was more to encouraged those who have wanted to take part and haven't. When it comes personally to your own clan, I strived to ask Nick and others if they'd take a position and they wouldn't be up for it up until now. 

Edit: 

during that era, our staff members were in other clans but ended up joining ub. Lol

To add onto that, people start to complain when they're in a heated conversation and want to better represent their clan. I have no problem with that but nobody is willing to suggest a member+ to me, when they don't see a 'need' for it. 

BTW, to anyone else who reads this, We're still looking for applications and I am happy to see that we got xLPC apps! Heck yeah :)

maybe i should go for mod to bring a backbone into the team instead of having guys that cry about ballistas being on in preps running more failed tournaments and then running off to make their own community website

On 1/5/2018 at 12:58 AM, C27 said:

Remember when I almost got accepted as a mod but got denied cuz I said someone looked funny hahahah

u wanna let me open up my fire cape service here? Or u worried that with my 250+ vouches I'm gonna ruin my rep to scam someone for 6$?

@Kim @slushpuppy 

@Shadows will vouch for me

lol they wont let anyone from eop open up a service because theyre all anti-eop since eop killed their clans. funny though because moderators werent supposed to be so involved and emotionally influenced by clans here